Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    Being the best isnt the problem, we all know how OP was DK back in WotLK even after nerf and it still is. So no, I'm saying that druid is good hybrid class and that back in the days oh CR was only taken to raids due to it. Same would be stupid, but when ppl are still asking what is your dps and such then a druid cant compete to other classes, in healing also....

So yes, many drawbacks, 4 specs that req 4 different types of gear.....
    No real drawbacks. You have a +1 spec even on other hybrids. Hybrids in general aren't the best at anything, so you still get to do all four specs.

Removing a spec is a stupid solution to this fabricated "problem". You're going to screw the druids who like to play that spec out of their fun so that you can "FEEL" like you have 3/3 specs instead of the not-possibly-inferior-only-equal-or-superior situation of being 3/4?

I honestly don't even know why some of you bother to give your opinion on this when you're so irrational and petty.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    No real drawbacks. You have a +1 spec even on other hybrids. Hybrids in general aren't the best at anything, so you still get to do all four specs.
    Nope not really... Have you played before MoP? If you did then u remember that druids had 3 spec same as now. Feral, moonkin and resto, same as now. Only thing that changed is feral form <MoP can no longer tank and thus we have guardian. So nope, no 4 specs, 3 specs ( dps, healing and tanking )....

And yes, many drawback....

Being the best isnt the problem, we all know how OP was DK back in WotLK even after nerf and it still is. So no, I'm saying that druid is good hybrid class and that back in the days oh CR was only taken to raids due to it. Same would be stupid, but when ppl are still asking what is your dps and such then a druid cant compete to other classes, in healing also....

So yes, many drawbacks, 4 specs that req 4 different types of gear.....
    Having more options than everyone else is not a drawback, it's an advantage.

Nope not really... Have you played before MoP? If you did then u remember that druids had 3 spec same as now. Feral, moonkin and resto, same as now. Only thing that changed is feral form <MoP can no longer tank and thus we have guardian. So nope, no 4 specs, 3 specs ( dps, healing and tanking )....

And yes, many drawback....
    Having more options is a drawback? Yes I played before MoP. I'm sure I've played longer than you. "Guardian" is tanking, while "feral" is DPS, they used to split trees. They have had four possible roles since Vanilla. Where are the drawbacks?

The most optimal solution would be to do away with the notion of dual-tri specs at all , just change the code so that its "Active Spec" out of 3/4 available spec. That way they can add a spec to an existing class later or a new class with 4 specs in 6.0 or 7.0 :P

Having more options is a drawback? Yes I played before MoP. I'm sure I've played longer than you. "Guardian" is tanking, while "feral" is DPS, they used to split trees. They have had four possible roles since Vanilla. Where are the drawbacks?

4/30/2005 started to play... You?

It is when u need different gear for all those options. Moonkin for was added in october of 2005and even then no one was taking it to raids since it wasnt viable. tank druid were bad only resto was viable....

Where? Need 4 types of gear, not best or close to top in 3 out of those 4 specs, needs time to learn to play evey spec, needs different enchants for weapons for different specs, needs different talents, needs different glyphs, new keybindings....

So when did you started to play?

10+ Year Old Account
    You druids got 4 specs, more gear rolls (like mentioned earlier), and are able to transmog ur purdy polearms into your staves, and vice versa.

Mages, locks and priests litterally got nothing out of that recent transmog change.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    You druids got 4 specs, more gear rolls (like mentioned earlier), and are able to transmog ur purdy polearms into your staves, and vice versa.

Mages, locks and priests litterally got nothing out of that recent transmog change.
    Good and then u turn into fat ass bear and your transmog is gone... What is so good about that? Moonkins can stay as human now so that is kinda Ok...

4/30/2005 started to play... You?

It is when u need different gear for all those options. Moonkin for was added in october of 2005and even then no one was taking it to raids since it wasnt viable. tank druid were bad only resto was viable....

Where? Need 4 types of gear, not best or close to top in 3 out of those 4 specs, needs time to learn to play evey spec, needs different enchants for weapons for different specs, needs different talents, needs different glyphs, new keybindings....

So when did you started to play?
    No, its not a drawback. You don't HAVE to play all the roles, they are just an option. There is no drawback to having MORE options, not a single one. If you want to QQ about having options, play a pure damage class. Sorry, you don't seem to understand this option. Delete your Druid and only play Rogue I guess. You will only need to learn DPS, only need one set of gear etc etc etc.

I started playing January of 2005, if it matters to you that much. The 31st I think.

For the record, I started as a Paladin, you know, the class that Blizzard forgot to give the DPS to, the one where we were pretty much only allowed to buff in raids?

10+ Year Old Account
    Good and then u turn into fat ass bear and your transmog is gone... What is so good about that? Moonkins can stay as human now so that is kinda Ok...
    Hey, druids were the ones wanting bear and kitty having their own specs, and welcomed it with open arms. Not my fault they now have 2 specs out of 4 where they cant see their transmog.

No, its not a drawback. You don't HAVE to play all the roles, they are just an option. There is no drawback to having MORE options, not a single one. If you want to QQ about having options, play a pure damage class. Sorry, you don't seem to understand this option. Delete your Druid and only play Rogue I guess. You will only need to learn DPS, only need one set of gear etc etc etc.

I started playing January of 2005, if it matters to you that much. The 31st I think.
    Can you play all roles at the same time? NOPE you cant, simply cant. And now you are saying that option is good. So why would you chose a druid then for his abilty to blend in and take different roles. Sorry but you are the one who doesnt understand....

Considering you are from USA and me from EU then u started late

---------- Post added 2013-03-26 at 11:49 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    Hey, druids were the ones wanting bear and kitty having their own specs, and welcomed it with open arms. Not my fault they now have 2 specs out of 4 where they cant see their transmog.
    I never wanted that!!! I never wanted retared talent selection to replace talent tree. Speak for your name...

Can you play all roles at the same time? NOPE you cant, simply cant. And now you are saying that option is good. So why would you chose a druid then for his abilty to blend in and take different roles. Sorry but you are the one who doesnt understand....

Considering you are from USA and me from EU then u started late
    None of what you say even makes any sense. How did I started late? What does country have to do with this?

How is having more options bad? You haven't made a case.

10+ Year Old Account
    I never wanted that!!! I never wanted retared talent selection to replace talent tree. Speak for your name...
    You never said you were a druid.

Deleted
    Can you play all roles at the same time? NOPE you cant, simply cant.
    Which has absolutely nothing to do with what you were asked.

What is the drawback? Having four meals on a menu instead of three is an advantage, just because you can't eat them all at once doesn't mean it's not an advantage, and it certainly doesn't mean it's a drawback.

Deleted
    "Offer someone a finger and they take the whole hand"...

Feral should just be removed as a spec, utterly pointless! A watered down rogue with how blizzard treats melee hybrids concerning mana (thankfully enh shammy gets so much healing on the cheap).

Bear Bark and Bird should be the 3 druid specs, make things much more simplistic for tri-spec!

Quote Originally Posted by Joshdatroll View Post
    So, you're telling me that you have 4 sets of gear? And 4 specs that you play CONSISTENTLY? I'm raiding and I have three specs: Feral (my main spec), Guardian (which is basically my feral gear reforged) and my Resto spec, which is my raiding offspec. If need be, I can reforge and make my resto set fit in a balance role, but it makes no sense to complain about not having the ability to switch back and forth between 4 specs when I'm pretty certain that you don't play one of those 4 enough to warrant having all 4 specs on easy rotation. C'mon. You're just LOOKING for something to complain about at this point.

Be nice >:T
    I actually do have 4 separate sets of gear, and I switch, and have repeatedly switched, sometimes on an attempt by attempt basis since T12.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagassh View Post
    W
    What is the drawback? Having four meals on a menu instead of three is an advantage, just because you can't eat them all at once doesn't mean it's not an advantage, and it certainly doesn't mean it's a drawback.
    Best WoW analogy ever.

---------- Post added 2013-03-26 at 11:18 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sarella View Post
    Feral should just be removed as a spec, utterly pointless! A watered down rogue with how blizzard treats melee hybrids concerning mana (thankfully enh shammy gets so much healing on the cheap).
    Why would you REMOVE IT??? What about all the people that like to play it? Why can't you just NOT PLAY IT IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT? WHy would you want to screw your fellow players like that when the spec doesn't affect you negatively in any way?

That is so self-centered and stupid. I'm really glad that Blizzard knows to tune people with such terrible ideas as yours out. What kind of sociopath do you have to be to think like this?

Quote Originally Posted by Magpai View Post
    That is so self-centered and stupid. I'm really glad that Blizzard knows to tune people with such terrible ideas as yours out. What kind of sociopath do you have to be to think like this?
    he's just making as outlandish of a comment as the OP. just to prove how dumb druids complaining about ONLY GETTING TRISPEC when they have 4 specs is.