Ask mr robot bad for hit/exp blood dks reforging

So i use Ask Mr retard/robot and it gives me hit and exp cap but crappy mastery and almost no dodge and a stupid amount of parry. i just did it my self and i get ok balenced parry and dodge and a bit over and under cap exp/hit and about 50% more mastery. just to be clear i did 0 maths i just tryed to get hit/exp cap by useing parry to reforge into exp/hit then when i got near hit/exp cap i just reforged any parry left into mastery. wich works a million times better than the addons and dumb ass sites that used to work but now don't.

AFAIK there is no need to balance parry and dodge anymore most high end blood DK's I see roll with like 25%+ parry and like 10%~dodge

Quote Originally Posted by Drkblade View Post
    AFAIK there is no need to balance parry and dodge anymore most high end blood DK's I see roll with like 25%+ parry and like 10%~dodge
    I am only 499 ilvl and haveing 18% parry and 9% dodge and 150% mastery and hit/exp cap and 650k hp seem ok to me rather than the 2% dodge and 20% parry and 100% mastery and hit/exp cap the addons and websites give me.

Minetor, I'm from Ask Mr. Robot. We have several preset stat weights for Blood DKs: one that favors mastery, another favors avoidance, and the third favors hit/exp. If you give me your character name and realm, I'll load up your character, see what the optimizations look like and give you a URL to use
    Ask Mr. Robot Human Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Zoopercat View Post
    Minetor, I'm from Ask Mr. Robot. We have several preset stat weights for Blood DKs: one that favors mastery, another favors avoidance, and the third favors hit/exp. If you give me your character name and realm, I'll load up your character, see what the optimizations look like and give you a URL to use
    Mingraved Dreanor(EU)

Does this look more like what you'd want? http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/a...f-56670e17a963

If you use SimC and tell me the stat weights it gives you, I can enter those in and get your customized setup as well. Happy to help, Mr. Robot likes to be friendly and helpful.
    Ask Mr. Robot Human Minion

Thanks it looks ok but something aint sitting right it gave me alot more mastery more than your mastery pre set gives but i am still hit/exp capped or close to cap.I have alot less parry/dodge basicly your link gave me a better mastery build than your pre set mastery build but with hit/exp cap but with alot less dodge and parry. looking at my armory apart from the mastery being 160% and dodge/pary being not perfectly balenced and being a bit under exp cap and a little over hit cap i still like mine better. Thanks anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Minetor View Post
    Thanks it looks ok but something aint sitting right it gave me alot more mastery more than your mastery pre set gives but i am still hit/exp capped or close to cap.I have alot less parry/dodge basicly your link gave me a better mastery build than your pre set mastery build but with hit/exp cap but with alot less dodge and parry. looking at my armory apart from the mastery being 160% and dodge/pary being not perfectly balenced and being a bit under exp cap and a little over hit cap i still like mine better. Thanks anyway.
    As other people above have stated; you do NOT want to balance dodge and parry anymore. Changes have been made in MoP to how both work and when you have a choice you should always go with parry > dodge.

EDIT: Info about this on EJ can be found here.

Quote Originally Posted by Earthrot View Post
    As other people above have stated; you do NOT want to balance dodge and parry anymore. Changes have been made in MoP to how both work and when you have a choice you should always go with parry > dodge.

EDIT: Info about this on EJ can be found here.

No one has mentioned it yet, but basically you need to have 2:1 ratio, Parry:dodge due to DR. Also as stated by the mr robot guy up there you need to manually set stat weights if you want to get correct values for yourself. Finally, what are you current goals? I set my gear to Mastery/EH but with current gear I have around 6% hit and 5% exp without gemming into them. Hit/Exp capping just doesn't really seem worth it, i've seen no notable difference from when i was below 4% hit to now 6%.

Deleted
    Hit/Exp is only worth it (imo) if you have a really desperate need to push out as much dps as possible or you're struggling with threat. I reforge out of hit/exp at every opportunity and although i'm sitting at around 5% hit and 4% exp I have tanked heroic progress at much lower levels with very little problem.

I've gone with a full mastery build as much as possible (while still picking up socket bonuses mostly) and at 190+% raid buffed I'm finding that I really don't need any more as with a lot of bosses when I pick up after the tank swap my blood shield isn't breaking for a good 20-30 seconds at times.