Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    New Models with Customizable Dances, coming out March 27th, 2013. Thats right, they are already here.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

New dances for everyone is the harlem shake.
    Dinnerbone-because I binged your mother.

Deleted
    World of starcraft

Deleted
    Next expansion. I'm looking forward to Google's more, there's always makes me laugh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard will formally announce Lor'Themar Theron as the next warchief.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    For some reason, I think the PvP changes, altthough I certainly hope not.

Hearthstone got way too much media attention to now even be considered an April Fools' joke. The timing is a bit weird, but I think that's real.

And I got my barbeque ready for Crabby, I swear!
    Much love to Indicate for creating. Eis' work

10+ Year Old Account
    I foresee a Sha of Happiness attack in the forums.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galbrei View Post
    I foresee a Sha of Happiness attack in the forums.
    You! what did you do?! Now I start thinking of it again! I totally forgot about it ><
    Much love to Indicate for creating. Eis' work

The problem with April Fools is that a lot of the original joke ideas ended up becoming things people actually wanted, so when they turned out to be jokes, the community got uber butt mad.

Now, the April Fools jokes are obvious, but incredibly humorous and poke fun at the game and the community. I remember one year where if Mages counterspelled a Paladin it automatically respecced him to Holy, and if he already was Holy, it turned him into a Priest.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's not tri-spec. Blizzard likes to "over-do" it. The never do anything believable, that's what makes them really funny. The bard class in itself is believable, but Blizzard just goes and overdoes it with the whole "guitar hero" gameplay. Tri-spec is something that is believable, and I can't really think of a way they can overdo it to make it funny.

Quote Originally Posted by nyc81991 View Post
    Ghostcrawler saying that they are going to buff Ret Paladins. (Followed shortly by "nerfing them into the ground").
    Ghostcrawler saying they are going to buff Resto shamans as well then maybe?
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hearthstone & tri-spec

Deleted
    Wrynn becomes the new Horde leader.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    4th spec for everyone including Demon Hunter Warlock, Tanking Mages, Healing Rogues, and Caster Warriors.

---------- Post added 2013-03-26 at 12:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by The Glitch View Post
    Or releasing the new character models and them being even worse than the original models... then watch as the forums have a hissy fit lol
    Make them 8X8 sprites that have compressed heads when mounted a'la Pokemon Gen 1.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Ysera goes crazy and fixes the world.

Deleted
    Hearthstone

Org is completely gone and the horde cant access it. Player/ guild housing. OF COURSE CRABBY. Mages getting a nerf and Ret Paladins getting buffed. The list is endless I'm sure they'll find something that will give a good laugh.

Deleted
    I have a bad feeling that it will be something related to tri-specs. I so hope that it's not though... My druid is crying for a third spec.

Next raid in 2D-Jump and run style: Gamon kidnapped Aggra and we need to rescue her!

10+ Year Old Account
    Man people's sense of humor is lacking, would pick some out but I don't want to call anyone out.

Something WoW related but over the top at the same time... lets think...

-Anything mentioned pre- 04/1/13 is excluded. When Blizzard does something it's "brand new". So all the people saying "Hearthstone" (whether your saying it cause you actually think its going to be an April fools joke or you are beating around the bush to say you think the game is a joke) are wrong.
    -Probably not something done in the past already (new classes, etc.)
    -Something players might *think* they want but Blizzard presented the idea in an unwanting way. (Example: New character models but they look terribly bad or something)

Personally I have no idea what Blizzard will pull out of their sleeves. But I'm sure Crabby will make a return. Anything else is a gamble.
    Call me House.