Poll: What do you eat mainly for breakfast?

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Your avatar wouldn't happen to be a spoonful of steroids, would it?
    All natural, unless you consider, food, vitamins, and creatine; "steroids".

10+ Year Old Account

That i tend not to eat it. Half the time i don't even eat lunch as well. Also don't have dinner till around 8/9pm. I don't know why i just don't get hungry.
    Aye mate

Deleted
    Coffee with a cig.

Sometimes I will have 4 pieces of dry white toast.

A whole load of.. nothing.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I normally have whatever I feel hungry for for breakfast. Whether it be eggs and bacon, or tacos and enchiladas.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Politicus View Post
    For those of you who don't eat breakfast, how do you function without it?
    I could be speaking out of my ass medically since I'm not a doctor, but personally, as someone that very rarely eats breakfast (I'm talking maybe once a month at most), I think it has something to do with everyone's metabolism and dietary habits being different. If our body can get used to eating a strict diet of something, it can adapt to a strict diet of negating a certain food or certain meal of the day; at least that's my take on it.

I've never felt different throughout the day. I'm not "starving" or have any sort of hunger pains, nor do I feel any sort of fatigue or sickness from the lack of eating breakfast. I wake up, get ready for the day, and start my day out; usually not hungry till lunch rolls around. But that's just me.

This could also be from my habits of eating only "lunch", "dinner", and then another dinner-sized meal late night (post-10pm), essentially making lunch my breakfast, despite the fact that I don't eat lunch for at least 4 hours after waking.

We're all different :/