Mirror Image and Variable Health Mobs

Anyone else noticed that mirror images adjust the health of variable health mobs ?

Wondering if anyone has seen similar behaviour for the Water Elemental ?

I am not sure what you are talking about, can you be more specific?

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    I am not sure what you are talking about, can you be more specific?
    The rares etc on Isle of Thunder that increase their health per additional tap. Well, the instant I cast Mirror image bang more health as well. I thought it was just co-incidence, until I tapped one myself and cast MI to tank for a few seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    The rares etc on Isle of Thunder that increase their health per additional tap. Well, the instant I cast Mirror image bang more health as well. I thought it was just co-incidence, until I tapped one myself and cast MI to tank for a few seconds.
    I have not yet tried those rares but you should submit a bug report (or talk to a GM) just to be sure.

I saw this happen the other day, too. It was just one other mage and I killing one of the "named" quest mobs in the P2 area, and the other mage popped mirror images and the health of the mob increased significantly. At the time it looked like the images might even count as three extra people hitting it, but to be honest I wasn't watching the numbers that closely. I might try to double check the behavior and do a bug report this weekend, if no one else gets to it first.

I wasn't actually able to reproduce this on any of the named quest mobs or rare spawns (Lu-Ban and Backbreaker, solo'd both so no interference from others) that I killed today. I tried popping images both before and after engaging in combat. Maybe it's already hotfixed?

My only other thought is that perhaps it's related to the glyph. I never actually saw my own images increase the health, only those of another mage. I had the glyph in for all kills today, as fire spec.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Definitely a bug unless you're somehow oblivious to 3 extra players coming in to assist, which I would highly doubt.

Submit a bug report on that
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.