Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleuria View Post
    Hmmm out of curiousity if CA is near being off cd would it be worth saving 3x again?

or just after pull continuously just poplwhen ng is up in each eclipse?
    im taking a guess here, but id guess it would depend on:
    If your going to be using a trinket, or onuse, or pots
    Hero, if its going to be used

and if they aren't i would guess it wouldnt matter

So say that FoN is the talent to go for now, what would out opener and midfight use of CA be and how would FoN be used/bound to ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    So say that FoN is the talent to go for now, what would out opener and midfight use of CA be and how would FoN be used/bound to ?
    Opener would be as it's posted on EJ here: http://elitistjerks.com/f73/t130885-...1/#post2292629

Midfight CA would be in the same place it's used typically, whether that be at the end of a Solar eclipse or just after a Lunar eclipse. It's still a good DPS boost with double eclipsed DoTs and an extra Starfall, but that's about it. Might be better to align with higher target phases by delaying CA usage, but that's for a different discussion.

Looks like FoN should be working correctly now, they applied another hotfix
    Druid

Talents
    Force of Nature: Balance Treant should be more responsive while chain casting. The global cooldown on their version of Wrath has been reduced to 0.5 seconds, down from 1.5 seconds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GrifCannon View Post
    Looks like FoN should be working correctly now, they applied another hotfix
    Good, this should make them a very nice talent for single-target fights, back to the numbers we were expecting earlier. Still want to know if they benefit from Jin'rokh pools now, but otherwise this is a very good hotfix for FoN.

It's definitely noticeable. Stacked the haste buff from the Electrocutioners on the Isle to 10 for shits and giggles earlier and the treants went completely apeshit on Mono-Han.

From what i can tell, they don't get anything from Jin'rokh's pools, though. I get around 15k hits with only MotW, and they never went significantly above 20k during the fight, when the pool alone should put them at 21.

After our opener should we always try to stack all 3 at once? or keep using 1 each 20s

They shouldn't stack up to 3 and otherwise should be stacked with your short term buffs like NG and trinket procs.

Having 3 charges means your recharge timer isn't running and you're loosing uptime.

Quote Originally Posted by sealtest View Post
    After our opener should we always try to stack all 3 at once? or keep using 1 each 20s
    I like to use them 2 at a time. Usually means rotating eclipse a few times before using them again, but I only pop them with NG up, and preferably with Meta/trinket procs
    Minituk Raider in TF

Quote Originally Posted by Serejai View Post
    EU? I tested this one two US servers after the rolling restarts this morning and they were still broken.
    Nope NA. I used them on heroic Ji-Kun(I was on nests) and they seemed to do fairly well. I was mostly casting them on upper nests and main platform. It was usually 1-2 at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoon View Post
    Nope NA. I used them on heroic Ji-Kun(I was on nests) and they seemed to do fairly well. I was mostly casting them on upper nests and main platform. It was usually 1-2 at a time.
    They hotfixed them again recently, since that post was made.
    Minituk Raider in TF

Do these snapshot everything on cast or are there any stats that work dynamically? From just looking, it appears to be a full snapshot with nothing dynamic. Also these are affected by solar, correct? tooltip updates to solar
    Last edited by boomkinhero; 2013-05-23 at 02:49 AM.

All guardians update dynamically, so no they do not snapshot your stats

Thanks, also while the tooltips damage updates and shows an increase to damage from solar eclipse, the treants don't actually get buffed.

Quote Originally Posted by boomkinhero View Post
    Thanks, also while the tooltips damage updates and shows an increase to damage from solar eclipse, the treants don't actually get buffed.
    This is intentional, They aren't supposed to scale with either eclipse. Its still better to pop it in an eclipse because of NG, though.
    Minituk Raider in TF

Any moonkin here with good knowledge of weakauras?
    I want to make an icon (not bar) that shows the recharge timer, I don't want to track the remaining time of the Treant after I summoned him, just how many charges left, and once none left- show me the timer (the cooldown) until new one ready.

Quote Originally Posted by Slippykins View Post
    Opener would be as it's posted on EJ here: http://elitistjerks.com/f73/t130885-...1/#post2292629

Midfight CA would be in the same place it's used typically, whether that be at the end of a Solar eclipse or just after a Lunar eclipse. It's still a good DPS boost with double eclipsed DoTs and an extra Starfall, but that's about it. Might be better to align with higher target phases by delaying CA usage, but that's for a different discussion.
    [set-up Solar Eclipse]
    - Potion (pre-pull)
    - Starfall
    - Celestial Alignment
    - DoTs
    - Force of Nature x3
    - Starsurge (use on CD)
    - Starfire
    - refresh DoTs just before CA ends
    - Wrath (or SS procs if you have them) until Lunar

1st question:
    "[set-up Solar Eclipse]"
    Doesn't it matter where in Solar Eclipse, like midway or start from the Solar Eclipse?

2nd question:
    For HC Jin'rokh, should I wait with CA till we are in the pool or just start asap the opener?

It might be worth to precast wrath/starfire if you have timer on pull. ( start casting when its 2 sec left )
    Also pre plant 3 mushroom under boss and explode during CA and with all Int procs.

Pre-Solar Eclipse then?

Quote Originally Posted by Aoshi View Post
    [set-up Solar Eclipse]
    - Potion (pre-pull)
    - Starfall
    - Celestial Alignment
    - DoTs
    - Force of Nature x3
    - Starsurge (use on CD)
    - Starfire
    - refresh DoTs just before CA ends
    - Wrath (or SS procs if you have them) until Lunar

1st question:
    "[set-up Solar Eclipse]"
    Doesn't it matter where in Solar Eclipse, like midway or start from the Solar Eclipse?

2nd question:
    For HC Jin'rokh, should I wait with CA till we are in the pool or just start asap the opener?
    1. It doesn't matter where in Solar you start, since you will be popping CA right away. What I have been doing is Using Communion once, getting into Solar before the pull. When the countdown timer reaches 1, I will pop my pot, hit CA, Hit Synapse Springs, Sunfire/Moonfire Once, Spam my FoN keybinding 3 times, then DPS like normal. Doing this, I do the same, if not more, burst than the boomkin using Inc. Basically, Just be in Solar for the pull.

2. Imho you should be using Inc for Jin'Rokh. From my experience, our pets don't benefit from the puddle, but Inc does. It's personal preference, but Yes I would wait for the first puddle to use CA. Maybe use 1 or 2 FoN treants to get them on CD and save the last one/two so you can use 2-3 treants on the CA burn. And don't forget your second pot!
    Minituk Raider in TF