Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kipling View Post
    Didn't even realise this was happening, last I heard on the xmen front was that there was going to be an Origins: Gambit and possible an Origins: Magneto... did they get scrapped?
    Gambit and Magneto were scrapped, but the Magneto Origins story was pretty much everything that happened in First Class but without the X-Men.

Next X-Men film does sound alot more promising as they are going to adapt Days of Future Past which has time travel, and Sentinels in it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    One of the after-the-credits scenes (there were two, iirc) from Origins:Wolverine involved Japan. Though I'm pretty sure I saw a clip of Jean Grey in this trailer, so...that's confusing.
    Pretty sure the Jean Grey thing was a flashback kinda thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Lets say you have a two 3 inch lines. One is all red and the other is 48% red and 52% blue. Does that mean there's a 50-50 chance they're both red or is the second line matching the all red line by 48%?
    ^^^ Wells using an analogy

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roose View Post
    Did I see Scarlet Jo in that hospital room?
    No, that would be Svetlana Khodchenkov who is playing Viper

Quote Originally Posted by xylophone View Post
    Funny how much Disney buying Marvel improved the quality of their movies.
    This movie is Fox though because Marvel sold the rights to X-Men and Fantastic Four to Fox and Spider-Man to Sony before they were bought out by Disney. The only Marvel movies affected by Disney are the ones that are in the Avengers universe.

Didn't like it at all myself. But its just a trailer so hopefully the movie is better.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hated and liked the last Wolverine: Origins movies, hated the terrible plot holes it gave itself, hated how the treated Deadpool, the story was pretty stupid and most of the time we just saw Wolverine getting his ass kicked.

The good points about the first Origin movie were Taylor Kitsch as Gambit, I loved him in that role, he was perfect. Sabretooth by Liev Schreiber was by far what I wanted him to be from the first X-Men movie, also Hugh Jackman IS Wolverine. The action waas good too

I just hope in ways they improve on the second movie as I love Wolverine and just want to see him be the Best there is at what he does, because what he does isnt very nice... sorry I couldn't resist

I would probably go to see it anyway. Even if it is rubbish :P
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

10+ Year Old Account
    This works for a temporary fix until they give me my damn Nightcrawler-focused movie ^^
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P