Which class should I level next?

Alright so having a hard time trying to decide my 8th 90... I will list my current favorite 90s ATM with pros/cons:

1) DK - Been my fav class since day one of WoTLK. Love the lore, love the fact that they're like melee spell casters ( love the sounds/colors/animations ). I love the awesome AoE... love the tanking style, love the ability to solo anything. No con's on DKs for me.

2) Warlock - Newest 90 so perhaps it's a freshness thing... but again I love the lore.. love the evilness of the class and the rotations ( for afflic ), the utility ( portals/stones/SS ), the AoE, everything is very stimulating to me. Prob like as much as DK. No cons thus far/

3) Monk - I absolutely love healing on my monk. I love that you have to build and manage chi along with mana and that makes it much more stimulating for me having to focus on that as well. Also fistweaving is super fun especially on trash. Tanking dungeons is fun on them, other than that I find them super boring. WW Is the most boring spec I've ever played.

4) Warrior - Prot is super fun, it's not just AoE spam but requires several abilities to gain aggro effectively, they put out great DPS numbers on trash and have tons of utility and survival buttons which makes it a fun spec to play. Fury/Arms are quite boring to me.

5) Druid - Fun class but I have little exp on them. Healing is fun, love hots and love the skill cap required to effectively heal on them ( no where close to reaching it ). Boomkin is my OS and I find it really boring. Feral/guardian I've yet to touch so I can't comment.

6) Hunter - They're EZ mode and put up great numbers.. I love the fact that they have their own little side game in catching rare pets. Stampede is awesome too lol. Gets rather boring after awhile.

7) Rogue - Utterly boring, I can't stand to play this class. Crap AoE, crap defensive spells, the rotation makes me want to fall asleep.

So... Mage has been on the top of my list for awhile. I love their lore, the utility but due to my lack of interest in my hunter/rogue I think it might be a bad choice? Any ideas?

15+ Year Old Account
    Make a priest, go disc, be the most op thing ever made. Rather simple really.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like my Druid, but ultimately we can't make that choice for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's Shaman Time for you! Elemental DPS or resto healing are both fun! Resto healing just got a buff too. DO EET NAO!

Quote Originally Posted by Naidia View Post
    Make a priest, go disc, be the most op thing ever made. Rather simple really.
    Attonement makes me angry!

---------- Post added 2013-03-27 at 06:33 PM ----------

Well what about your classes do you like?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry but we don't allow "Help me choose my class" threads as the choice is too subjective and personal.