Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    When I can't find the droids I'm looking for

Deleted
    What i realy finde annoying is. PPL on pvp servers who complain about getting killed in pvp.

People who AFK during flight paths then bitch about being attacked once they land.

Lining up both trinket procs, Rapid Fire and scope proc on trash to do massive AoE with Barrage, and having the tank slightly move one of the adds out of your line of sight, so your Barrage is wasted.

Yep, happend just once, but it's more than enough:/

Deleted
    As elem shaman when tanks see eathquak and think it is bad so they move out of it with all the mobs.

When people in bgs attack dps that are being healed and never think to kill the healer and then brag about being top dmg

People that make completely pointless threads on this site (not you) / people that looks to much into lore and post about it, for example that thread saying about doesn't it bother people that orcs are evil or some crap and proceeded to a long arse first thread, then a long arse debate over it, Seriously have you got nothing better to do even something ingame if you must, let alone RL

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    You win the internet today.

-----------

Mine is that stupid fERcking fââÂggot reWOPAtrded son of an orc train from wrath -,- Hate it.

OT: What pisses me off is bad players, like idiots kicking turtles on Tortos for no reason at all.

Frost mages when your a tank. Have fun trying to position or move any trash, ever.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    What "grinds my gears" are people who use terms and phrases made popular by TV shows as if it's their own... phrase like "You know what grinds my gears" from Family Guy...
    You know what really grinds my gears ? People who think shows like Family Guy originally created any of the jokes they use in their dialogue.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    You know what really grinds my gears ? People who think shows like Family Guy originally created any of the jokes they use in their dialogue.
    That would be why he said 'made popular' and not 'created by', you're going to have to try harder Bryntrollian.

Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    People who link recount everytime they top dps or blatantly ignore tactics to increase dps.
    This bothers me to no end. If I wanted the damn recount I'd ask you for it.
    Last edited by leggomydairy; 2013-03-30 at 03:42 AM. Reason: grammar

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LeroyJenkins View Post
    * Spelling - rouge, Ogrimmar, Death Night
    * "short hand" slang - pl0x, lulz, gg
    * People who fight with Trade trolls
    * Lazy people - "LF 1 Linen cloth". Really? You can't run out the front gate and kill a lvl 6 humanoid mob?
    * Beggars - "Can sumone give me 3200 gold for flying pl0x? I will pay you back." No. And don't lie. It is not tough to make money in this game
    * Undercutters - I am selling the same item in the AH just 1 copper cheaper just 20 seconds after you posted to make you waste the deposit to undercut me back.
    * Jumpers - Night Elves and Humans who feel it necessary to jump around in a dungeon/raid group while we are paused.

These are just a few things. They don't always grind my gears, but depending on my mood, they have been known to set me off and get me telling the truth and calling them out for it.
    On the undercutting part man when I played I bought the item that was 1c or 5s more that was a whole number. I hate those lame ass undercutters, if you aren't cutting my over 5% I dont care the price. Normally I could get away with this mindset because I never bought things in huge bulk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Consecutive missed attacks in Pet Battles. Gets me angrier than anything else in WoW.

LFR. A bit less so now that they've added a stacking buff for wipes, but still.

Random strangers who whisper me for something. Say it in Trade/General. If I'm interested, I'll whisper you.

Spending a bonus coin and getting a piece of gear that is equal or lower than my current piece, and with a lower vendor price than the bag of gold.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bandcamp16 View Post
    This bothers me to no end. If I wanted the damn recount I'd ask you for it.
    The only time I ever link recount is if 1) Someone asks, and 2) I am literally doing 50% of the DPS. If I am out-DPS'ing the entire party combined, there has to be something wrong.

Most of what grinds my gears has already been said in this thread. Lots of things piss me off lol. Though I think my worst has to be special snowflakes, and how they are completely ruining the game for the rest of us because they think they're special.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kids that spam /e macros in BGs or World PvP against people of different factions. You guys know it shows as "weird gestures" for them and they can't actually see whatever childish obscenities you're spamming, right?