Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sprained ankle.
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
    Revelation 6:8

10+ Year Old Account
    I have been the lucky member of my family. the worst i had was when i was 2 i drove my front teeth a good way into my bottom lip, blood was everywhere but it healed up nicely.

other members of my family however... that's a different story.

my oldest brother broke both of his arms and cut off one of his fingers (all through incredibly stupid mistakes) before he turned 5
    my dad had a broken collar bone when his brother dove into a neighborhood pond off a tree while he was under him.
    and then there was the car accident that all my direct family was in (while i was at a school football game) where they got tboned. my dad got the worst of it with a broken pelvis, shattered vertibre, punctured lung, concussion etc. (if i had been there i would have been in the seat right behind him, which got the brunt of the crash. the marching band could have very well saved my life)

so yeah, people around me get injured while i don't know what real pain is.
    Quote Originally Posted by ohshift View Post
    Mess with someone's head enough, you can turn a scared little kid into an all powerful bitch.
    only two things are infinite the universe, and human stupidity,
    and i'm not too sure about the universe -Albert Einstein

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kallekaka View Post
    Dont u just love having the strongest and thickest bones in the world. They are almost unbreakable.
    Tho... sinking like a rock in the water is not fun.
    My body is indestructible and my pain tolerance is out of this world.
    I have a great story about pain but... another time.
    The stronger the bone, the more it hurts when it breaks. Don't jinx yourself

Would have to be the time I hyperextended my knee while wrestling with some friends.
    Last edited by anveena; 2013-03-27 at 09:07 PM.

Cracked my head when I was 5. Against the corner of the bed while wrestling with my dad. I remember the bed and the tax ride, where I was looking up at the roof. Not much else…
    Hearthston Playerswww.hearthstoneplayers.com Updates everyday! Featuring the latest articles, news and strategies! Twitter @hearth_players

probably splitting my head open and having it stapled back closed when i was younger

Quote Originally Posted by Payday View Post
    The stronger the bone, the more it hurts when it breaks. Don't jinx yourself
    I have never actually heard that before now and given that I have never broken a bone so far despite putting my body through some pretty brutal impacts, this now has me worried.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shattered my hip when I was 15, playing football. Was in a wheelchair for 11 months and and on crutches for another 9.

On the bright side, the doctor said I probably wouldn't be able to walk by the time I was thirty. Suck it doc, 31 now and get along just fine!
    I sat alone in the dark one night, tuning in by remote.
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light, but there was Brimstone in his throat.
    He'd show me the way, according to him, in return for my personal check.
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and lit another cigarette.

Deleted
    broke my arm
    had my vermiform appendix removed
    and had another appendix on the side of my right testicle untwisted (it hurt like hell)

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Hmm...

I've got a pretty damn sturdy body so I havent been hurt that much but:

- Broke my right arm when I was like 6 years old or so... I climbed on top of a fireplace and while I was coming down I fell on top of the arm
    - Ripped my right quad in a hockey game... full speed mid-ice collision with only my legs and the opponents legs hitting eachother. Did a 360 in the air before landing :P Best part was that I played the game till the end before realizing how badly my quad was hurt.... adrenaline for the win. Was not a super-severe rip, though.
    - I broke my right ring-finger during american football practice... Grabbed the runningbacks shoulder when he was trying to juke me while the linebacker rammed him and my finger got crushed between the linebackers helmet and the runningbacks shoulderpads while it was extended. Hurt like a mofo but healed fast :P

Other than that no real injuries even though I've been doing contact-sports almost all my life... Hockey for 15 years, American Football for 3 years and BJJ for 2 years :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I fell off my bed as a kid and split my head open. I had to get 14 staples in my head. Good times.

I fell with my ATV while driving some extra food to the family cabin up in the valley where I live.
    The injury I got that evening was falling 8 meters down a ditch from one of the most stupid experiments of a road project someone decided to have here in Norway...
    The road usually just had a 1 and a half meter deep ditch, and they decided to toss a ton of sand...and I mean a TON of sand over the road, increasing the height more and more, until they finally increased the road height to 8 meters. (Note: Not a kilometer long road or something like that, just a small part of about 400 meters long. I have no idea about the logic behind their increase.)
    Unfortunately, they hadn't done a very good job at it, as suddenly sand on the side had disappeared into a bloody hole from nowhere (Ok, not out of nowhere. It was a old water tunnel beneath the road that collapsed), making me loose complete control of the ATV as one of the wheels hit the hole, and made it do a half flip to the side with me falling straight down on some small rocks and sand with some lovely dirty water.

I crawled away from that accident with a broken left foot and hand, heavily injured neck and a lot of small wounds from the rocks on my left side.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabby
    I'm Commander Crabby, and this is my favorite forum on the website.

Deleted
    Absolutely nothing, maybe I'm invincible. :P

Sprained plus fractured ankle.

~Did a front flip off a horse box in our PE - Gymnastics lesson in school,

Landed on my head, forced my neck forward, tore the ligaments to shit in my neck, and the muscles,

If I wasn't double jointed docs said I'd of snapped my neck

Never broken a bone though,

Probably breaking my wrist falling off a friend's bike in elementary school.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    tongue piercing.

A hot 20ish chick stuck a spike thru my tongue and my mouth filled up with warm fluids. she was smiling as she inserted the 12 gauge tongue ring and i wanted to die.
    You cared enough to post.

Fell and bruised a rib once. I got up at 4:00am one morning, made a bathroom run, and passed out when I was walking back to my bed. Think it was just a massive headrush or something. I have one of those little hard plastic trash cans, and I landed right on that when I fell. Woke up a few minutes later on the floor and felt like I'd been hit by a truck. They never really figured out what happened (theory was just exhaustion as I hadn't been getting a lot of sleep for the past few days prior to that), but it's never happened again. Turns out the rib was just really bruised but nothing broken. It hurt like hell for about a week afterwards though.

Aside from that, no major injuries ever. I guess I'm lucky in that area.

Deleted
    Oh I dunno, getting stabbed was quite painful.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    Back in 'Nam I got ran over by a tank.

Broke my collar bone on an atv while all hammered on jack daniels. Broke every bone in my hand from punching my bedroom wall ..it was not drywall but concrete *ouch*

Thats pretty much it. Oh yeah broke my ankle after jumping off my 3rd floor balcony all hammered on crown royal.