Rogue PVP and finishers

Hey rogues had a question. In PVP how are you using your finishers/cps? It seems to take awhile to get 5 CPs for SnD, then Rupture, then Recuperate for survival...while still eviscerating for more damage, ontop of keeping SND/Rupture up mainly. Guess it's been awhile for me..

I usually open with premeditation and slice and dice. Then use my first 5 CP's on rupture. Depending on the situation I start eviscerating or put up Recuperate. Kinda waste to put up Recuperate if not focused. After that keep track of SnD and Rupture and use Recuperate if needed. My advice to you is try it out in battlegrounds so you will get comfortable with it.
    I am going to call my kids Ctrl, Alt and Delete. Then if they muck up I will just hit them all at once

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by r3dbtk View Post
    It seems to take awhile to get 5 CPs for SnD, then Rupture, then Recuperate for survival...while still eviscerating for more damage, ontop of keeping SND/Rupture up mainly.
    you dont need 5cp for SnD. the inital 2cp (even 1cp!) will suffice until you start building 5cp for a rupture. recup if focused like what osserai said and evis when snd and rupture are fine.

1 cp snd = 12 sec
    2 cp snd = 18 sec
    Grandmaster Tidestout
    <Stand Tall>US-Stormrage

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maemae View Post
    you dont need 5cp for SnD. the inital 2cp (even 1cp!) will suffice until you start building 5cp for a rupture. recup if focused like what osserai said and evis when snd and rupture are fine.

1 cp snd = 12 sec
    2 cp snd = 18 sec
    dont forget it costs energy and a global