Would this laptop play gw2 on low?

Windows 8
    next gen amd quad-core a8-4500m accelerated processor
    1.9ghz up to 2.8ghz
    6gb ddr3 sdram (2 dimm)
    2 accessible memory slots
    amd radeon hd 7640g discrete-class graphics and up to 3053mb total graphics memory
    640gb 5400rpm hard drive with hp protectsmart hard drive protection
    brushed aluminum in midnight black
    hp truevision hd webcam with integrated dual array digital microphone)
    hp simplepass with integrated fingerprint reader
    blu-ray player and supermulti dvd burner(7)(7a)(7b)
    17.3-inch diagonal hd+(3) brightview led-backlit display (1600 x 900)
    10/100/1000 gigabit ethernet lan (rj-45 connector)(10)
    1x1 802.11b/g/n wlan(8)
    multi-format digital media card reader for secure digital cards and multimedia cards
    beats audio quad speakers and a subwoofer
    3 super speed usb 3.0
    1 universal serial bus (usb) 2.0
    1 hdmi
    1 vga (15-pin)
    1 rj-45 (lan)
    1 headphone-out
    1 microphone-in

Deleted
    I got super good gaming PC and still got lagg at low/ everything disabled. people say its because of my video card brands etc not supporting the game engine how they made it. so yea keep this in mind

10+ Year Old Account
    No, not really :/. Could you give us your budget (how much you want to spend and what your max is)? This will help all of us pick a better laptop for you... assuming you don't want to build yourself a desktop for cheaper.

I went to notebookcheck and it says it will play on low.

10+ Year Old Account
    hd is really horrible, mind you the rest is not good either

I dont mind 20 fps in gw2. If gw2 isnt possible would it play swtor or rift?

Quote Originally Posted by Vorkose View Post
    I dont mind 20 fps in gw2. If gw2 isnt possible would it play swtor or rift?
    SWTOR and Rift are pretty similar to GW2 in terms of PC requirements... Also, take those "will my PC run it?" sites with a grain of salt, they automatically compare specs to the minimum requirements from the game, but because it's a computer and not a person they are often wrong.

Like Klutzington said, just give us a budget and a location and we'll try to find a better laptop for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I recently picked up a laptop with a 7520G GPU that runs WoW pretty damn well on all low settings (which is really all I wanted it for, something to putz around on when out of town)

I'll run GW2 on it tonight to see how it fares and let you know. I imagine the 7640/A8 combo will only run better than my 7520/A6
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    I recently picked up a laptop with a 7520G GPU that runs WoW pretty damn well on all low settings (which is really all I wanted it for, something to putz around on when out of town)

I'll run GW2 on it tonight to see how it fares and let you know. I imagine the 7640/A8 combo will only run better than my 7520/A6
    That would be great thanks!!

---------- Post added 2013-03-29 at 09:38 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by noteworthynerd View Post
    SWTOR and Rift are pretty similar to GW2 in terms of PC requirements... Also, take those "will my PC run it?" sites with a grain of salt, they automatically compare specs to the minimum requirements from the game, but because it's a computer and not a person they are often wrong.

Like Klutzington said, just give us a budget and a location and we'll try to find a better laptop for you.
    It has to be from one of those pay monthly and we will charge u 3 times what the computers worth sites. Dont ask why it just does, so if its still possible for you to find a better one from one of them then pls do.

10+ Year Old Account

exact laptop you have i believe. playable at above 20 fps so you decide.

10+ Year Old Account
    I installed GW2 on my 7520/A6 laptop and it played... alright on low. WoW plays MUCH better on low/medium settings (60fps outside of raids, 30 inside raids). Strangely... GW2 'looks' a lot worse than wow on low settings. So, I don't know if that's an issue or not for you. However it played at about 30fps so... Take it for what you will. Playable, but I wouldn't want to use it outside of like occasional vacations
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    I installed GW2 on my 7520/A6 laptop and it played... alright on low. WoW plays MUCH better on low/medium settings (60fps outside of raids, 30 inside raids). Strangely... GW2 'looks' a lot worse than wow on low settings. So, I don't know if that's an issue or not for you. However it played at about 30fps so... Take it for what you will. Playable, but I wouldn't want to use it outside of like occasional vacations
    Thats totally playable for me and graphics are meaningless to me as well. I played wow with 5-10 fps for 2 years just questing so i think i can cope with 30 fps hehe. Thanks alot.