Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    I believe so yes.

And FoS: Anyone trying to back out of this Lysah thing.

Honestly, if you had your doubts before we supported Lysah was your chance. We agreed to kill both.
    I did have my doubts because I wasn't one of those people saying "let's just lynch whoever" first. I rather look at the dead mafia and see what sort of conversations they had before. We can always come back and kill Lysah in 2 or 3 days and possibly getting some decent investigations out of her. It's not like she has any real chance to live until the end of the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    If anyone is against lynching Lysah now then you will go straight to the top of my list I will crusade against.

I'm fine with waiting a bit, but there is absolutely no reason we shouldn't lynch her. Just read her first post from when the night interruption started and she will give you every reason you need for killing her.

Vote Lysah

Vote Krayzy

Screw it, you've been in way too much of a rush to lynch people lately. Find that a lot more suspicious than Lysah offering to sacrifice herself. You know, besides that whole "Mewtwo is an SK" meaning no scum would have any point in helping her logic. Especially since she's the easiest lynch.

10+ Year Old Account
    From Lysah's first night interruption post.

Regardless of who you lynch the dead person's role will read Mewtwo so the only truly safe answer is to lynch us both.
    We have absolutely NO confirmation that Arlee was indeed scum, so keeping Lysah alive could mean we are keeping a scum alive.

How one can justify that is beyond me.

---------- Post added 2013-04-03 at 09:34 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    Vote Krayzy

Screw it, you've been in way too much of a rush to lynch people lately. Find that a lot more suspicious than Lysah offering to sacrifice herself. You know, besides that whole "Mewtwo is an SK" meaning no scum would have any point in helping her logic. Especially since she's the easiest lynch.
    Make this about me all you want. Just realize that I can't be the only one that notices you are ignoring the facts of what happened between Lysah and Arlee.

Also, if you pay attention to any game I am in you will know that I am always like this. I hate games where people are afraid to speak up or vote because they are afraid it will put a target on them. If I die then I die. I don't give a damn.

Deleted
    I did have my doubts because I wasn't one of those people saying "let's just lynch whoever" first. I rather look at the dead mafia and see what sort of conversations they had before. We can always come back and kill Lysah in 2 or 3 days and possibly getting some decent investigations out of her. It's not like she has any real chance to live until the end of the game.
    Thats assuming Lysah is not lying. Not an assumption I am willing to make.

Also a point of note about The Rule (That whichever Mew dies it will show up as Mewtwo). This would be an excellent way for Mewtwo to fake RC as mew and convince people to lynch the real Mew. That way when the real mew died to lynch, the fake mew (mewtwo) could carry on killing safely. This would also explain why the real mew wouldn't know about the rule. It would ruin mewtwos fake RC

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post

We have absolutely NO confirmation that Arlee was indeed scum, so keeping Lysah alive could mean we are keeping a scum alive.

How one can justify that is beyond me.
    1. From what I understood this is a role that might just be in the game because it was in a previous one; I don't recall anyone saying this role has to be identical.
    2. If we lynch Lysah, she's a Jack of All Trades with a repeat cop ability, she can investigate, possibly get us some mafia. Worth the risk. If she's an SK she may even kill some other scum for us.
    3. Anyone who is scum will more likely go after Lysah (easy lynch, they all stay around another day) instead of trying to think outside the box and put their neck on the line.
    4. We have two dead scum whose conversations we can go back and analyze.
    5. Lysah has already won the game based on what they both said of their win conditions, there is a small chance she will live long enough to have an outcome at the end of the game (if she is lying) preventing a town victory but we may as well try to work with her to get some useful results.

Quote Originally Posted by celtic209 View Post
    Thats assuming Lysah is not lying. Not an assumption I am willing to make.

Also a point of note about The Rule (That whichever Mew dies it will show up as Mewtwo). This would be an excellent way for Mewtwo to fake RC as mew and convince people to lynch the real Mew. That way when the real mew died to lynch, the fake mew (mewtwo) could carry on killing safely. This would also explain why the real mew wouldn't know about the rule. It would ruin mewtwos fake RC
    Even if Lysah was lying, Arlee I believe stated she would have won if Lysah was lynched first. Meaning Lysah has what reason to lie now? Lysah's dead and turns up as Mewtwo, cool, she still won.

Deleted
    Even if Lysah was lying, Arlee I believe stated she would have won if Lysah was lynched first. Meaning Lysah has what reason to lie now? Lysah's dead and turns up as Mewtwo, cool, she still won.
    Maybe lysah is a serial killer? Pretty good reason to lie if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Yes.

In this game, yes.
    Ok... so if I say stuff and someone doesn't openly oppose it they have agreed?

Regardless of who you lynch the dead person's role will read Mewtwo so the only truly safe answer is to lynch us both.
    We have absolutely NO confirmation that what you quoted is true. It could very well be false while Lysah is still town aligned. She could have said it to try help ensure her win by claiming we could always lynch her afterwards.

Do you remember game 8 Krayzy?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    Thanks, now you have given the mafia a reason to kill me night 1. Good job.
    I Lol'ed when i was going over Holz's posts :P

Anyways this is what i found when looking back over scums post

Holz - mafia - Muk - Accused Kas o pushing an early night on day 1 - Voted Blood Fox Day 1 - Said he wasnt going to hunt lurker first day but then did - (Deca=I'd laugh if Wass was Weezing. That would be perfect. + Holz = Heh, that'd be hilarious)

Viscoe - mafia - Arbok (If you wanna yell at people for not caring, talk to NFT and Krayzy. )

Maybe lysah is a serial killer? Pretty good reason to lie if you ask me.
    In which case she'll still die before the end of the game because mafia is going to want her dead either because she will be capable of killing them or because she will be capable of investigating them. I'm not going to put much more effort into defending Lysah, she can do it herself if she wants to badly enough, but I'm under the impression she's already won the game and I think there are other fish to fry.

Deleted
    In which case she'll still die before the end of the game because mafia is going to want her dead either because she will be capable of killing them or because she will be capable of investigating them. I'm not going to put much more effort into defending Lysah, she can do it herself if she wants to badly enough, but I'm under the impression she's already won the game and I think there are other fish to fry.
    She herself told us she won the game. She could have also lied about that in a bid to let her go free after we lynched "mewtwo". If we let her roam free she could kill TPR at night

She herself told us she won the game. She could have also lied about that in a bid to let her go free after we lynched "mewtwo". If we let her roam free she could kill TPR at night
    Yup, she could also kill scum. She might also be able to investigate. It's just a matter of risk vs. reward from my pov.

Thank you, fellow pokemon. You have aided me in removing a vast threat to my new world.
    With the death of Mew I am finally at full power - rejoice with me, my brothers!

You think you can stop me, now? I'd love to see you try. Let's just see what happens!
    Vote Lysah
    Go ahead, throw your votes away!

Don't listen to Greeney, he thinks he's so smart because he can bend spoons with his mind, yeah right.
    Last edited by Lysah; 2013-04-03 at 04:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    That may be in her role text, such that confrontations always end with a dead Mewtwo. Just because Arlee/Mewtwo turned up as an SK, doesn't mean Lysah's an SK: she could be an incredibly powerful TPR, and that's not worth lynching "just in case".
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Deleted
    Now I'm feeling like Lysah has a random jester role that included killing the other guy in a duel followed by getting lynched...or then she is trying to mindgame us into keeping her alive while she is really the SK

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    Now I'm feeling like Lysah has a random jester role that included killing the other guy in a duel followed by getting lynched...or then she is trying to mindgame us into keeping her alive while she is really the SK
    Mind Games = Lysah's speciality

Vote Lysah

Id rather have you dead then running around doing god knows what.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Thank you, fellow pokemon. You have aided me in removing a vast threat to my new world.
    With the death of Mew I am finally at full power - rejoice with me, my brothers!
    Or not.

>_>
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Or not.

>_>
    Dance with me, Arcanine!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Dance with me, Arcanine!
    I was Ivysaur in the last Pokemans game.

I have a distinct feeling that Lysah is unlynchable.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    I was Ivysaur in the last Pokemans game.

I have a distinct feeling that Lysah is unlynchable.
    If at first we dont succeed mafia will take her crafty ass out tonight.

You guys have to realize this could all be a bluff by Lysah to avoid being lynched. We were going to lynch her no matter what and now she comes in guns blazing looking to be lynched. Planting some doubts into our minds and it seems to be working