Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    I'm not going to even bother acknowledging comments like this. Do show me another very important...oh, you are voting on Lysah too. Nevermind, carry on
    so um.. what makes you better than krazy then?

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Whether my role actually was SK last game or not doesn't change the fact that I was a town player. I only died when I needed to die, which was last. Without knowing any information about me other than my day actions, why is pursuing a lynch on someone who was a personal key factor in 3 scum deaths a good thing and why does it make you credible now?
    mafia members will help kill other mafia members. Really the amount of mafia you help kill is good but it never fully means you are not scum yourself.

Everyone says I look like scum every single game I play, it's a running MMOC mafia meme.
    you bring that on yourself, its a theme you have forced upon yourself, don't attempt to feel hurt by it.

anyways busy busy days lately,
    I want to see what celtic says

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Seriously how people can't see this is deflection is beyond me. They tried it with Krayzy, didn't work. Now they tried it with celtic and EVERYONE JUST LETS THEM!
    Who is they?

10+ Year Old Account
    I think what everyone is forgotten is that no role is indispensable. IF Lysah is a Jack and IF she is lynched, that's not an automatic loss right there. Games have been won without the Jack role. Hell in the Batman game we lost the Cop D1 and we still took out all the Mafia players he could have identified without his help. We've played games without Jacks just fine. We've even often lost them N1 and still won. We've lynched badly and won.

My gut still says we should kill Lysah to guarantee that Mewtwo is dead.... but...... on her own, even if she turns out to be an SK, she's not much of a threat. We know she's one of two characters, neither of which will be in a Mafia. So that role is either beneficial to the Town, or just as threatening to the Scum. Since she's got nothing to lose, (since apparently she's already won) she's more like to side with the dominant side, atm that being Town. If it goes badly, since we can monitor what happens from N2 onwards, then we know we have a safe lynch at any time.

Last night we know we had a Mafian hit a Bomb, and then a second Mafian (unknown if both Mafians are from the same team or 2 different teams yet) was killed, imo most likely by an SK.

If we go by the usual proportions of 2:1 Town:Scum, we've got 10 to find. Usual rule of thumb is 2 lots of 3 and 4 SKs or 2 lots of 4 and 2 SKs. But since it's highly likely Team Rocket are our main opponents it could just be a large team of 5-8.

From my memories of Red/Blue/cartoon (and a little bit of help from Bulbapedia) we obviously have Persian, Weezing and Arbok as part of a Team Rocket team (no Meowth though ). I'm going to go out on a limb and say Golbat is also likely on a Team Rocket team (the Grunts always had Zubats and Golbats... fuck Supersonic and Confuse ray...), and strangely Cubone might too (some of the Grunts had Cubones). Muk is causing me some difficulties in that apparently no Team Rocket member had a Muk in either the cartoon, or in the game, though some Grunts did have Grimers. *shrug* So that's 6 members. Tentacruel is maybe one, or a Traitor. A possibility of a second Mafia might be a Gym Leader's (which, I have no idea, maybe Misty's or maybe Erica's(?)) or if I were to go out on a real limb here, the Rival in the Pokemon game (he owned a Pidgeotto (though it did evolve to a Pidgeot for the Elite 4 battle), Arcanine, Gyarados and Alakazam).

I wonder if Foxxi's missing Vulpix is going nom a Fire Stone and become a Ninetales. :3
    Last edited by Dyra; 2013-04-05 at 10:40 PM.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted
    You're just being a fanatic at this point, Anakso. You're like a rabid dog foaming at the mouth. I'm sure you're okay with me investigating you tonight.
    Suddenly a dead Lysah. I think at this point it's obvious but Doc should cover Lysah (assuming we have one)

And Ana, scumhunting has vecome deflecting? Good to know. Mind telling me why I'd ve deflecting from Lysah? And more importantly, I was NOT part of the odd chain of events that led to Kray claiming

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    I wonder if Foxxi's missing Vulpix is going nom a Fire Stone and become a Ninetales. :3
    I feel like it's a Vulpix because Vulpix is a fox. And you know. FOXXI. Vulpix the fox. Get it? It's like her name.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    I want to see what celtic says
    Still asserting that Mewtwo might be mafia scum when he is listed as SK?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    so um.. what makes you better than krazy
    Dude comes and randomly trash talks with no backing. I'm terribly sorry but I'm no Ely, I have 0 intentions to get baited and banned from the forums

10+ Year Old Account
    Perfectly fine with it, if you have the ability. 50% Chance you do, 50% chance you don't so whatever.

Kas is playing for town.
    Silkku and firebert are just defending you with the same zealotry you're accusing me of going after you with.

15+ Year Old Account
    I am also female.
    I know you, Dyra, Arlee, Foxxi, Falbacca and (now) Lysah are. I went back to see why I confused that with Lysah. I guess I was calling Deca a she in the Batman dead thread and got a response from you and someone else saying who is what. Then I saw a post from Lysah, that I can now see the jest in, and yea. I'm in a constant state of sleep deprivation, so I apologize if I mess them up again.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

10+ Year Old Account
    Suddenly a dead Lysah. I think at this point it's obvious but Doc should cover Lysah (assuming we have one)

And Ana, scumhunting has vecome deflecting? Good to know. Mind telling me why I'd ve deflecting from Lysah? And more importantly, I was NOT part of the odd chain of events that led to Kray claiming
    People focus on lysah
    suddenly celtic gets accused of being scum for focusing on lysah
    people vote for Celtic

Deflection.

And no, a doc should not protect Lysah. Ideal scenario if you guys refuse to lynch her is she gets NK.

---------- Post added 2013-04-06 at 06:50 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
    I know you, Dyra, Arlee, Foxxi, Falbacca and (now) Lysah are. I went back to see why I confused that with Lysah. I guess I was calling Deca a she in the Batman dead thread and got a response from you and someone else saying who is what. Then I saw a post from Lysah, that I can now see the jest in, and yea. I'm in a constant state of sleep deprivation, so I apologize if I mess them up again.
    I was joking :<
    I'm not a girl!

oh quick question lysah, are you not pushing mafia votes away from you? You keep claiming that anyone that votes for you is scum, and you have gained quite a following ( like usual) so now you may made it where only a silly few scum would vote for you at this point, is it not safer to say that those who are following your bandwagons are more likely to be scum than those voting for you? The more amount of people you have on you side the worse it is for mafia to target you for a night kill or lynch you.

while this may be a tad bis WIFOM I have a hard time believe that a majority of people voting for you are now scum. I would look at those so quick to vote off you when your "defense got stronger" onto someone else.

Funny the more I think about it it is entirely possible that while Mew won by defeating mewtwo, however the same may not be said for mewtwo. just thoughts thoughts thoughts

Deleted
    People focus on lysah
    suddenly celtic gets accused of being scum for acting scummy
    people vote for Celtic!

scumhunting.

Fixed the parts where you dun'goofed

15+ Year Old Account
    And you, and everyone else, still have yet to address the extremely reasonable conclusion Rodna made about the events of last night.

I'll repeat:
    I'M the one who claimed we would both flip Mewtwo when dead. Arlee denied it.

Denied it. DENIED IT. If Arlee was Mew, why would she deny it and then flip Mewtwo when she died? You think Foxxi just forgot to mention that little trick to her?
    Yet, if I am Mew, it doesn't matter if I lied or told the truth because we already predicated that I am Mew. There is no reasonable scenario in which you can't trust me - if I was Mewtwo Arlee could have simply agreed with what I said (that we would both flip Mewtwo) and guaranteed I died - the exact same pro-town reasoning I used to get her killed.

But she didn't.

Why? Because Arlee didn't want to die for it. She didn't want to help the town, because she is Mewtwo and she is scum. Again, the only possible case you can make for Arlee being Mew and disagreeing with the flipping Mewtwo trick is that foxxi just didn't tell her that part of her role, and are you really going to push a lynch on a possible jack of all trades based on that and that alone?

Honestly, the reason we are voting celtic is the same reason I would be happy to vote Krayzy or Anakso, this "We can't trust Lysah because she's defending herself and she's too manipulative to be left alive" train of thought. Celtic is just the one who got caught with his logical pants down.
    I actually did address this issue within the last couple of pages. I can see it simply like this:
    Lysah sees the thread come alive in a showdown and posts a long response, laying out a clear and concise response.
    Lysah is questioned by people of our town and eventually comes up with the Rabid scenario (can't remember if that was in your first post or not).
    Arlee comes along seeing what Lysah has laid out and does the best she can to show separation.
    Arlee says the rule doesn't exist.
    It's conceivable that Arlee believes the town will support her because everyone is always against Lysah.
    If Arlee is Mew and wins the showdown, Lysah flips Mewtwo.
    If Arlee supports the rule as Lysah put forward, and wins, there would be suspicion on Lysah's role flip of Mewtwo.
    Therefore Arlee could have lied, thinking she would win, and set it in stone that the rule actually didn't exist.

Stretch or not, I've seem more outlandish scenarios happen and I've seen more weird lies work. Lying in this game is all about manipulation. Arlee gains nothing in trying to win support by saying the rule exists. By lying, she separates her cause from yours and gives herself a bump up for day 2 to not be lynched.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

Still asserting that Mewtwo might be mafia scum when he is listed as SK?
    no, where did you get that? I'm sorry if i worded that wrong?
    Dude comes and randomly trash talks with no backing. I'm terribly sorry but I'm no Ely, I have 0 intentions to get baited and banned from the forums
    he had backing of making sure the real mew two was dead, not saying it was good but it was a backing.
    and the main thing agasint him was he was not going to respond to the thread anymore, yet you want to do the same thing, that's not ok.

Also there's no need to insult someone who is not able to post on this forum, that just rude, especially when you do not know the whole story.

15+ Year Old Account
    You guys are all correct. I'm voting for Lysah because I'm scum. Congrats!
    wyrd bið ful aræd

Deleted
    Im wigglytuff a doctor. Apparently I puff up making myself very large and stopping kills from going through.

I havent been disappearing from the thread when my arguments proved to hard to prove. Ive have a busy day. You dont like my real life then lynch me

Anyways its sleep time. Nighty night

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert
    You guys are all correct. I'm voting for Celtic because I'm scum. Congrats!
    Useless statement.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by celtic209 View Post
    Im wigglytuff a doctor. Apparently I puff up making myself very large and stopping kills from going through.
    Seeing how we have a chansey on the list I find this claim quite odd

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by celtic209 View Post
    And you keep my vote because Chansey's the clear choice for Doctor.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    My gut still says we should kill Lysah to guarantee that Mewtwo is dead.... but...... on her own, even if she turns out to be an SK, she's not much of a threat. We know she's one of two characters, neither of which will be in a Mafia. So that role is either beneficial to the Town, or just as threatening to the Scum. Since she's got nothing to lose, (since apparently she's already won) she's more like to side with the dominant side, atm that being Town. If it goes badly, since we can monitor what happens from N2 onwards, then we know we have a safe lynch at any time.
    When I said the exact same thing 48 hours ago people started lolFOSing me.

I disagree, I think we should let doctors decide who to protect on their own. I don't want to lynch Lysah yet, but I wouldn't personally protect Lysah if I was a doc.

Lysah, earlier in the thread you suggested Celtic was Snorlax. Do you know that for a fact?

Edit: Nevermind
    Vote Lysah
    I rather you be lynched than Celtic right now, vote will be removed if someone else seems like a decent candidate who has more votes than Celtic. Anyone not unvoting a roleclaimed doc at this point needs head examined.