Does anyone use Mr.Robot?

I used to use this site. However I've just put me in and it's telling me to put expertise on my gloves.

http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/e...ring/moonicoff

Anyone else having a similar problem?

Thanks

Mooni

Expertise gives hit to casters.

Moonicoff,
    I'm from Ask Mr. Robot. I checked on your character to see what's going on. Most of the time, users don't understand why Mr. Robot makes the choices he does, but Mr. Robot ends up being right (he's just so good at math!!!). In your case, you are right.

About our optimizations: There are a TON of combinations of gems/enchants/reforges. If you just look at reforges, assuming there are only 3 viable reforges for 16 items, there are 45,000,000 combinations. Throw in gems and enchants and it gets in the billions. We can't look at every single option without it taking forever. So we have a fancy algorithm that tries to narrow down the choices in a smart way.

In your case, he did not select the combination of optimizations with the Haste enchant. Sometimes that's correct, because he can get you close to caps and reforge other stats. In your case, the Haste enchant is better. The way to test this is lock in the enchant and compare the gear score. Mr. Robot's optimized gear score is 134,478. If you lock in the Haste enchant, the score goes UP, to 134,542. And increase of 0.05%. Here's a link to the locked enchant.

We're actually working on an algorithm that is faster AND more accurate We hope to have the out sometime in April. In the meantime, we get 99% of people to within 99.9% of the best score. In your case, you fall within the 0.1% margin of error we aim for. That being said, I'm going to use your character as a test case in our new algorithm and see what Mr. Robot picks

Hope that info helps.
    Ask Mr. Robot Human Minion

Awesome!

that's fantastic, thank you very much for that reply. I did everything your site told me to do (while keeping the haste enchant) and then optimized again. The error seems to have gone and its now showing the haste enchant.

I also just want to say that Mr.Robot is a fantastic site that saves me a lot of confusion and thank you very much for making it.

Mooni