Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    I got no problem with what he said. Im hispanic and i use that phrase to describe mexican immigrants.
    seriously?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    OH NOES he said wetbacks, who is that offensive to again? Sorry this is the first time in 21 years I have heard that as being a racial slur. Let's conquer racism by focusing on meaningless words, give them meaning, and then shun anyone who uses them (without the intent of being racist).

People are being overly sensitive about anything said by a republican? Nothing new. To be fair though, it does sound odd coming from a politician.

All this uproar over the term wetback??

Get a grip

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    http://www.ncfh.org/docs/fs-Migrant%20Demographics.pdf here is your citation, 72% of all types of migrant workers are foreign born, with 68 percent from mexico.
    But nothing about whether they are legal immigrants or illegal. The only thing it says about that is that there are varying levels of citizenship.

Quote Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
    But nothing about whether they are legal immigrants or illegal. The only thing it says about that is that there are varying levels of citizenship.
    Do you know nothing about the US immigration system?
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    Do you know nothing about the US immigration system?
    Sure. Your implication though is that they're all people who swam across the Rio Grande to get here, thus the term he used was accurate.

I was asking for a citation for your claim that a majority of migrant workers are illegal aliens. You've yet to provide it.