Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomservo View Post
    you're a sociopath. plain and simple.
    Perhaps. But is it really my fault? Sociopathy is apparently from genes and upbringing. There is no medication for it either....

Quote Originally Posted by Holyhands View Post
    No one is going to kill themselves over me cheating on them.
    If cheat on someone who's already mentally unbalanced than it is possible.

This has got to be a troll thread... if not man you need serious mental help. Who gets enjoyment from seeing someone you know suffer?

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    Seek therapy and avoid relationships until you have it under control, what you are doing (if you are not full of shit) is just terrible.
    This, you need help

Deleted
    Thats bullshit, I know of two people pushed into suicide by their cheating partners. They were fragile to begin with, but this pushed them over the edge.

I don't like to inflict pain on people
    Uh, you obviously do. Make no mistake about that.

So you hope...

Deleted
    Perhaps. But is it really my fault? Sociopathy is apparently from genes and upbringing. There is no medication for it either....
    Of course it is your fault, grow up and learn some discipline.

I hope you meet or have met someone you love.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah it's your fault if you choose to act on it. There is a LOT of treatment available.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazara View Post
    If these women love this guy and if they're together for some time than I don't see how cheating can not have this effect.
    Firstly, the OP has not given his/her sex out - it's fair to assume he is male, but he might be speaking from a lesbian POV.

(Slipping in to describe him as male, just based on his posting)

Secondly, you must be naive if your thinking the relationships the OP has been in has been for a lengthy period (I'd most likely put the medium as say, 4 months) Because the intermeshing of a relationship your considering would be years - not months.

Some people may react in a... rash way like described - but in short term relationships, i'd imagine you slightly incapable of handling rejection.

This doesn't lessen his dickery, merely putting it in comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    Of course it is your fault, grow up and learn some discipline.
    Easier said than done. Do you enjoy chocolate? If so what causes it? Can you help liking it? Some people don't, however.

How exactly am I supposed to "discipline" myself over something I enjoy.

How would you feel if you were the by product of someone doing this to you own Mother? Still think it would be cool?

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    I hope you meet or have met someone you love.
    I haven't fallen in love with someone for a while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Easier said than done. Do you enjoy chocolate? If so what causes it? Can you help liking it? Some people don't, however.

... Obviously chocoholics are not the same as sociopaths on any wavelength that is a terrible comparison.

It's pretty simple, get some professional help. Duhhhhhhh?

Deleted

Mental effort, reinforcing the adverse impact you creating on the said partner - just for your pleasure.

There's no law against it, but morally it's as decadent as can be.

Meds? It's not like I'm into physically hurting people or killing people. I understand that emotional betrayal is wrong, but it is enjoyable...

It's not like I verbally abuse someone or make them feel inadequate by bullying them.
    No but you destroy someone on the inside.

Someone who loves you as a person, Loves you physically and makes you the center of their world. Their heart gets weak and they get a butterfly feeling in their stomachs when they see you, When their heart flutters when they tell you they love you.

When you cheat? You destroy that person and they are filled with nothing but grief and sorrow.

It's like being stabbed in the heart, You enjoy destroying people on the inside? Who they are as a person? Making them a broken husk, Unable and scared to try and find love again?

Fuck you

10+ Year Old Account

I enjoy chocolate, I dont eat it till I am 500 lbs because I have discipline.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

I'm no psychologist and neither are any of these people here, but this behaviour is not normal or natural, and you can tell yourself that you can't help it and that it's not a problem all you like, fact remains it IS a problem. Both for you on the long term, as well as for the people you hurt with it.

Of course you're not a murderer. Of course there's worse things out there than your 'addiction' to cheat on someone. That doesn't however excuse what you're doing, or excuse not finding help. Talk to a psychologist, even if it's just once. As I see it, you can only gain by it by doing that. You wouldn't have posted here if you were really okay with how you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Raidbozz View Post
    How would you feel if you were the by product of someone doing this to you own Mother? Still think it would be cool?
    Never said I thought it was cool. I can understand that it is cruel. However, I enjoy it though, while knowing it is wrong. It's kinda like breaking the law--it can be fun but wrong.