Lei Shen Frost glyph choices

My guild has spend a few nights on 10m Normal Lei Shen and I've been testing several glyphs out for the Ball Lightning adds. What are the majority if you using? Glyph of Cone of Cold is nice but the damage doesn't seem to stack up unless I crit every add. Also, I seem to get much more damage when I Frozen Orb then Ice Lance (glyphed) for cleaves. Frost Bomb MIGHT work in this fight but only for those specific adds. What's on the up and up?

Deleted
    Edit: I derp'd

I just make sure to have Frozen Orb up and use my glyphed FoF procs. Then blizzard to clear up the remainder.
    Last edited by mmoc58ecfb2e10; 2013-03-30 at 11:06 PM.

I just forb, glyphed coc, flame stike, then continue on the boss while cleaving with icelance, they die pretty quick that way at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Valrak View Post
    I just forb, glyphed coc, flame stike, then continue on the boss while cleaving with icelance, they die pretty quick that way at least.
    I do this without coc. Flame strike is pretty good damage for them. Single targeting boss with ice lance cleaving worked best for me. Other classes had better aoe though. If the ball lightning isn't dying fast enough, you may need to focus in them more but it'll probably be a dps loss for you.