Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    If my dwarf can't have a beard that rivals King Ymirons i shall flip at least half a dozen small tables.

Oh, and a free character redesign (or just let players get one free race change so they can do the whole shebang) when they go live!

---------- Post added 2013-04-04 at 08:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    If my dwarf can't have a beard that rivals King Ymirons i shall flip at least half a dozen small tables.
    Khadgar/dwarf style beards for humans too! Mages need dem beards.

Deleted
    I would just like to see new animations. Maybe upgrade the races looks a bit, getting tired of the ones we have now.

Bloodsail Admiral Colonel Sandor's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Trolls that look like this: would be nice.

The new models are coming with new and updated animations (though still keep the basic feel of what they've had) according to what they've been saying.

Well, there's the obvious: more detail and smoother animations, which we know they're doing.

Then, more customization. More facial options more specifically. I love how many combinations you can come up with for Goblins and how VERY different you can make them look. We need this for every race!

Scars and tattoos would RULE. Also, face paint for female Trolls and male Nelves!

Also, sub-race skins. I would love for my Dwarf to look like a proper Dark Iron now that Moira and her followers have joined the Alliance. (and yes, a free re-customization after the change!)
    Last edited by Roulette Kneebasha; 2013-04-04 at 08:54 PM.

"There is a thin, semantic line separating weird and beautiful. And that line is covered in jellyfish." - Welcome to Night Vale.

More options overall;

One thing I'm very nitpicky about is mayhaps the option to have armour cover the forsaken bones. I love them; I really do.
    But it looks weird. That new set of armour I grabbed should not have holes in it. There are some sets that look okay with it but...
    I don't know. It kind of ruins a chunk of the high rez sets because of how low rez the parts sticking out are.

I'd also like a non DBZ or Legolas hairstyle for my male Blood Elf. Another nit-pick but is it so much to ask for something else? The only "different" looking styles are gaudy.
    (A friend of mine drew me some art of my little guy because of how radically different he'd look compared to in game models just off the hair alone; Is it so hard to ask for something this basic? )
    This goes for every single race in the game but it's been bothering me the most on my elf - Merely because they are the "vain" race. Kind of ironic.
    Seeing all racial hair cuts expanded to everybody would help a lot with this without putting in hours upon hours of extra work for just a few at a time.

Also buff up the fem-elves a bit. I can't take mine seriously; Her arms are just too tiny to be dual-wielding 2H's.
    Which may lead to a point we won't be seeing but - Different body styles. Oh how I'd love those.

Outside those; Just better customization overall. A lot of certain races tend to all look the same due to either a lack of choices or a lack of /good/ choices. Fem Troll being the biggest troublemaker here.

I don't think we're going to be getting tattoos and the like unless the race already "supports" it. That would most likely require a new "panel" (not sure what term to use - The amount of options you can take) and even the new races are restricted to those. The new races or even the system itself would need an overhaul.
    If there's another layer I don't know about and it's just not another "skin" then call me stupid and I'll cheer until kingdom come. I'm fairly certain the tattoos we see already are just another "skin" - Not actually "tattoos."

10+ Year Old Account
    I would like to see a proper Human nose.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Quote Originally Posted by MrIbbe View Post
    I would just like to see new animations. Maybe upgrade the races looks a bit, getting tired of the ones we have now.
    No no no no no.
    I race changed my main to female undead merely for the animations; If they changed entirely I'm pretty sure I'd be pissed.
    And I wouldn't be the only one who'd be.

Update them so they look smoother and flow more realistically but if they get rid of my backflip I've lost why I actually picked my character in the first place.

Blizzard has stated they don't want players to have their characters be unrecognizable. They'll be the same "person" because of this; Actions included.

10+ Year Old Account
    Orc hunch removal and just the old races being brought up to quality of the newer ones.

I'd live with just better textures.

Something that doesn't look like this:

Quote Originally Posted by Schwert View Post
    No no no no no.
    I race changed my main to female undead merely for the animations; If they changed entirely I'm pretty sure I'd be pissed.
    And I wouldn't be the only one who'd be.

Update them so they look smoother and flow more realistically but if they get rid of my backflip I've lost why I actually picked my character in the first place.

Blizzard has stated they don't want players to have their characters be unrecognizable. They'll be the same "person" because of this; Actions included.
    I'm pretty sure the new skeletons could, if they designed them to, perform most any animation. Instead of a dance studio, I thought they should have made a dojo where you could use different animation sets.

Night elf using blood elf animations?
    Human using orc animations?

Dunno, might look odd, but might work if they could pull it off. Not really a "new character model thing" but a sidenote.

Better cloaks.. like.. not wearing a plank on your back.

Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    I'm pretty sure the new skeletons could, if they designed them to, perform most any animation. Instead of a dance studio, I thought they should have made a dojo where you could use different animation sets.

Night elf using blood elf animations?
    Human using orc animations?

Dunno, might look odd, but might work if they could pull it off. Not really a "new character model thing" but a sidenote.

I'd kill for this.

Sadly; I'd probably put the Male Blood Elf dance on everything and be the reason everybody hates that system.

Body corrections (hunched backs and the like)
    More body & facial features. Hair styles, piercings, tattoos and scars.

I would second the option to choose a "sub" race. Such as brown orcs instead of green.

Less hunching.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rakhakash View Post
    this too, after seeing how other mmos are able to animate cloaks and hair, it does make it look like we're wearing a sheet of plastic

Quote Originally Posted by rakhakash View Post
    THIS, I'd kill for a cloak like Arthas's, or simply more fluid ones that wrinkle while you sit and move when you attack.

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

I would love to be able to actually enjoy a damn tabard/chest armor on half my characters. Remove thy hunches.