10+ Year Old Account

Got kicked from LFD for the first time tonight

No clue why it happened. Was on my level 29 pally, tanking Scarlet Halls. Thought I was doing a decent job holding aggro. Feral druid kept pulling, but I didn't say a word about it. In fact the only thing I said in party chat at all was "hello". Right after the feral druid pulled the first boss and I taunted it off him, I'm hit with a load screen and a message telling me I've been removed from group. Now I'm stuck with the dungeon deserter debuff and I feel like that is a load of sh**.

This is the last straw. I've been trying to level every class to 90 before my account expires but now I don't feel like playing. The WoW community is filled with nothing but douchebags anymore. I have always tried to be helpful to other players. Never raged about low dps in LFG. Never ninja looted. Hell, the only people I have ever trolled in 6 years of playing this game are the bigots you occasionally see in trade. In the last 2 years the amount of immature idiots who play this game have become overwhelming. Anymore I'm left feeling disgusted with the community in general when I log on. Was thinking about maybe coming back to the game when my life settles down some and I have time to play again, but not anymore.

Troll me all you want. Never coming back to this site, never logging back on WoW. Done with all Mmo's. Frak paying to be treated like sh** by a bunch of asshats. Time to dust off my ps3 and buy BioShock Infinite.

Nothing to discuss then since he's not coming back, so might as well lock it. /nod.

1) Shit happens
    2) you were pulling very slowly? nothing as annoying as a tank waiting in between pulls in dungeons on low level

I actually think it might be 2), cause whenever i tank in low lvl dungeons, there's no way they'll have an opportunity to votekick me. Unless ofc I fuck up the pull and we wipe, but that would be reason 3)

10+ Year Old Account
    Kicked from LFD once-----> Quit the game? Quit all games + all game's websites?

Uh..... April fools?

I'm afraid Vorondil is right. Shit happens. Not everyone is like that, and it pays to have a thick skin for everyone else. It makes it all the more sweet when you find a genuinely nice and caring person in the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unclejesse
    I'm not very nice and think I will stay away from the forums for a week to calm down
    (Note: This post might have been edited by Boubouille)
    My characters Bintah and Alicia

Stuff happens. Period.

Been playing since Vanilla. Yes, I have experienced crazy stuff alot. Could've been a glitch, latency problems, server reset, etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    So what exactly is the point of this if you're not coming back? Are you under the impression one of us might care? Even if we did what good would it do if you're not coming back to read anything we say?
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry that you're experiencing rude people in your dungeon groups, but rant/I quit threads have no real discussion and aren't allowed here. Closing.