losing or not losing the four-piece bonus?

I currently have a 4 pieces set bonus (483 shoulder, 483 chest, 496 gloves and 496 legs). I got a 522 gloves from Oondasta and 502 chest from LFR, both are not tier 15. Is it worth changing?
    new items: http://www.wowhead.com/item=95194 and http://www.wowhead.com/item=95719
    Ghostcrawler is gone, time to celebrate!

Deleted
    not worthed set bonus is too good.

10+ Year Old Account
    For a combined upgrade of 40 ilevels I wouldn't personally lose the 4p, but you'lll have to sim your gear to be sure of the difference. If you had 2p T15 I'd be more inclined to consider it, but again, you'll only know if you sim it.

Deleted
    Nepending on a spec i guess but simcraft told me it is a 1k dps gain to break 4p bonus and use 528 gloves instead of 496 ones. Thats for destruction. I was already using head as an offpiece.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got a tier chest and some random 522 piece (gloves maybe), those replaced two 496 pieces and it was like the above poster said a 1k DPS gain for me as well to break 4 piece. Depending what spec you play 4p is really quite terrible. Coming from a demo perspective being able to switch to wild imps and GoServ as well as spending more time in Meta overall really is just so much smoother.

Quote Originally Posted by Biruta View Post
    I currently have a 4 pieces set bonus (483 shoulder, 483 chest, 496 gloves and 496 legs). I got a 522 gloves from Oondasta and 502 chest from LFR, both are not tier 15. Is it worth changing?
    new items:
    In the sims I've been running on 500-508'ish ilvl the 4pc bonus for demo is worth about 3.5K simC dps and the destro is about 3K. So if you are upgrading a 496 or lower to 522 even one piece of 522 will get you approx to a break even. If you have double upgraded normal you'll need 2x pieces of random 522 to pull ahead. If you are wearing upgraded heroic then its different, at that point I wouldn't swap 4pcT14 until I had 2x T15.

10+ Year Old Account
    I broke my set and doing just fine. I say that but still wiping on green fire
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    He was just surprised that demons can also summon you.
    That's a soviet russia of dark magic right here.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ldemort/simple

going from 496 to 522 typically is a 200 intellect and about 200-400 secondary stat bonus which is pretty much already worth the set bonus. Is it worth to break it for one piece ? No, its about equal, for 2 pieces its worth it.

Deleted
    t13 is not that strong, the best way is to sim it, often times you only need 1-2 better items to break the bonus

10+ Year Old Account
    You can always sim yourself with the current gear you are wearing and one that you get as you progress in raids.