Poll: Would you kick him?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah sure. Would do the same to a woman, without questioning why she specified nuts.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Wouldn't do it, for sure.
    I don't' like to cause other people pain, even if they ask it.
    Would seriously be scared i hurt him. Completely bollocks insane to kick one in the nuts.

Spanking is the only thing i could do, and i don't do that hard either :P

if one asked me to punch him in the belly, because he had faith in his abs being able to withstand it i might do it increasingly harder, but not go full out at first.
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

Yes. Because any man who is stupid enough to ask to be kicked in the balls SHOULD NOT BREED!!

Honestly I really would like to make a petition to have all the warning labels removed from things so stupid people weed themselves out of society...

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sure why not, He probably just got some excitement out of it, I know i do:P I actually find it surprising how many men don't like it lol

Of course I wouldn't. It's just insanely stupid. Does it hurt as much as most people think it does? Well; no, but most people just don't have much to compare it to. However, being repeatedly kicked in the testes can cause severe complications, internal bleeding, mortification of tissue and, eventually, a Darwin Award.

If he, for some odd reason, was insistent I hurt him as much with a single blow as you can a male (which most people believe is by kicking them in the testes) I'd suggest a punch to the nose instead. Because by that time, they've annoyed me enough for me to want to give them what they want, and they'll never expect the excruciating amount of pain you can get from a well-placed punch to the nose.

The nose is the most sensitive bit on the male body.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gobra View Post
    Sure why not, He probably just got some excitement out of it, I know i do:P I actually find it surprising how many men don't like it lol
    You like being kicked in the balls?

Jesus.

i'd do it. after i do it i'd ask him if it was some kind of fetish thing for him. be kinda hot if it is....

Deleted
    id say "hey, hey, HEY! wait your turn, me first"

Deleted
    Seeing as I usually wear steel toed boots, he'd have to be really stupid to ask... And no, we shouldn't punish people for their stupidity... On the other hand, it might remove someone like that from the gene pool, which is always a plus...

Quote Originally Posted by gorocz View Post
    On the other hand, it might remove someone like that from the gene pool, which is always a plus...
    This... Is pretty dangerous reasoning. Once encouraged, it'll follow a path of logic from the original assumption, and go all sorts of places you really don't want to know about.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    You like being kicked in the balls?

Jesus.
    Aye, It's a very unique pain, But it's a hard one to get a partner to participate in lol

Is there a camera nearby to record the feat?

I voted not sure. On the one hand, if someone is honestly dumb enough to ask that, they deserve it and I would have no qualms about delivering. But on the other hand, I would likely hesitate because of how freely everyone files assault charges these days. That would be my only issue.

My first reaction was 'no, of course not'. My reasoning behind this was that why would I want to potentially ruin someones chances of having kids?

I then sat here and thought... would I want someone who's idea of fun is to 'see if I can get kicked in the balls the most times' reproducing?

Hmm.....

10+ Year Old Account
    can i get this guy to sign a paper saying he wants me to and there will be no repercussions legally or physically?
    rather not turn a simple nut kicking into a lawsuit / assault charge / actual fight where i will have to defend myself.

if he signs such paper...my next question would be "how hard?"
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by catbeef View Post
    any cctv? if so, look forward to a wonderful assault charge
    My first thought would be something along the lines of this, I wonder if he is filming this to get me in trouble.

Bloodsail Admiral DownButStillOut's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If I don't, There'll be a moment in my life where I ask myself, "I wonder if I could or got an Achievement for that."
    BeeeeeeeoooooOOOOoooooooooooooooOOOO-FFFSSSHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM!!!
    My attempt at being less of a pessimist was choosing Dawnbringer as my choice of server.
    I regret somethings! (like setting this in my signature)

weird...in a pervy way.

I am a male. I would probably prefer to break his nose rather than kick his nuts

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    I would mash them with sledgehammer instead.