Deleted

What is best for a monk mistweaver ?

I was wondering what is the best professions for a mistweaver for maximum healing output ?
    I was looking at JC but not sure about the second one..
    any ideas ?

Pretty much every crafting profession will give you +320 of a primary stat. If you want more spirit then blacksmithing is the best choice. JC is the same but it requires 2 blue sockets or sockets you dont care about the bonus(haste above cap, crit, pvp stats). Also JC could suffer if they put epic gems in again and dont buff the JC only gems. Personally I like alchemy because it will save you a lot on flasks and BS is good for flexibility(especially for hybrids).

when i played mistweaver i went for Tailoring, and leatherworking.

For the back enchant, and wrists
    Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.

Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Quote Originally Posted by phininx View Post
    I was wondering what is the best professions for a mistweaver for maximum healing output ?
    I was looking at JC but not sure about the second one..
    any ideas ?
    Well it doesn't really matter since all professions give you the same + primary stat bonus. Tailoring is decent but I don't like having a proc and it doesn't help towards healing.

Blacksmithing would be a good choice since it allows you to be flexible with your bracer sockets. You can gem for spirit if you find yourself low on mana regen. LW would help as in you can make your own gear but a pain to level. JC I am not to sure about. I don't remember if you can gem spirit or intellect.

Alchemy is another good profession gives you bonus duration on all flasks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebonheart View Post
    Well it doesn't really matter since all professions give you the same + primary stat bonus. Tailoring is decent but I don't like having a proc and it doesn't help towards healing.

Blacksmithing would be a good choice since it allows you to be flexible with your bracer sockets. You can gem for spirit if you find yourself low on mana regen. LW would help as in you can make your own gear but a pain to level. JC I am not to sure about. I don't remember if you can gem spirit or intellect.

Alchemy is another good profession gives you bonus duration on all flasks.
    They all give you 320 of a stat but some are more flexible. BS being the best. Also if you want to boost secondary stats like spirit BS gives you double every other profession. 2 prismatic sockets with 320 spirit gems vs 2 480 JC gems(only 320 above 320x2), alchemy gives you 320 spirit but you have to use a spirit flask which is under powered.

If you want to boost intellect then they are all equal.

I agree that tailoring isnt really for healing. I dont like procced buffs when healing because they are not always there when you need them and could proc when you dont need much healing at all. Its better to have steady stats or an on use CD.

Deleted
    Engineering