Deleted

Next expansion is the Alliance's time to shine! (probably?)

With the new expansion being strongly hinted to be a Burning Legion Centered one /annother invasion of azzeroth (because if at first you don't succeed, try try again, and again, and again, and again) I will expect a lot of things to happen for the allies, or I will be very dissapointed. (allong with the rest of the alliance population who was forced to witness the horde's rise for two expansions now)

-Khadgar, bro, you've been left out in that stinky old Shattrah, doing nothing for three expansions! I mean he is one of the Six archmages of Kirin Tor, and during the shizz that happened to dalaran he probably took his grandpa nap. Anyone finds this weird?

-Danath Trollbane, pretty chill guy, sittin in Outland, doing nothing for three expansions aswell, while Forsaken are enroaching on his Kingdom, Stormgarde, and are trying to lay claim to it's throne and steal it from the alliance! Mate, time to return home and take it back! (Alltough, i think it will be made a Battleground, seeing how Blizzard loves to do this shit)

-Turalyon And Alleria, been on their honeymoon for so long now, or probably captured by the burning legion and turned into archdemons by now, you either show up as bosses, because blizzard didn't want to waste time with the alliance story, or you show up on white horses, gloriously returning from whatever hell you've been, turalyon becoming a badass alliance general who leads the alliance vanguard (actually a reputation you must grind for epics, tabard, and perhaps a mount) against the burning legion, and Alleria, probably becoming some sort of Leader of the High elves of the Alliance, if they choose to join alliance, or just hang around Turalyion being useless and all, cause, you know, who wants to write more story than needed?

-Dalaran itself: Show some signs it's alliance town now, we lost theramore (Camp Taurajo needed to be avenged somehow, right?), needs some replacement.

Nah, calling it now next expansion Alliance disbands and all players on the Alliance must transfer to Horde. Blizzard has shown they really don't care for the Alliance so this is the next step.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    [/COLOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Nah, calling it now next expansion Alliance disbands and all players on the Alliance must transfer to Horde. Blizzard has shown they really don't care for the Alliance so this is the next step.
    yeah, breaking the horde up this xpac must really mean they care. love alliance idiots

---------- Post added 2013-04-05 at 05:37 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kazomir View Post
    (allong with the rest of the alliance population who was forced to witness the horde's rise for two expansions now)

lol, just.....lol

Flaming is not tolerated here
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-04-05 at 08:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazomir View Post
    With the new expansion being strongly hinted to be a Burning Legion Centered one /annother invasion of azzeroth (because if at first you don't succeed, try try again, and again, and again, and again) I will expect a lot of things to happen for the allies, or I will be very dissapointed. (allong with the rest of the alliance population who was forced to witness the horde's rise for two expansions now)

-Khadgar, bro, you've been left out in that stinky old Shattrah, doing nothing for three expansions! I mean he is one of the Six archmages of Kirin Tor, and during the shizz that happened to dalaran he probably took his grandpa nap. Anyone finds this weird?

-Danath Trollbane, pretty chill guy, sittin in Outland, doing nothing for three expansions aswell, while Forsaken are enroaching on his Kingdom, Stormgarde, and are trying to lay claim to it's throne and steal it from the alliance! Mate, time to return home and take it back! (Alltough, i think it will be made a Battleground, seeing how Blizzard loves to do this shit)

-Turalyon And Alleria, been on their honeymoon for so long now, or probably captured by the burning legion and turned into archdemons by now, you either show up as bosses, because blizzard didn't want to waste time with the alliance story, or you show up on white horses, gloriously returning from whatever hell you've been, turalyon becoming a badass alliance general who leads the alliance vanguard (actually a reputation you must grind for epics, tabard, and perhaps a mount) against the burning legion, and Alleria, probably becoming some sort of Leader of the High elves of the Alliance, if they choose to join alliance, or just hang around Turalyion being useless and all, cause, you know, who wants to write more story than needed?

-Dalaran itself: Show some signs it's alliance town now, we lost theramore (Camp Taurajo needed to be avenged somehow, right?), needs some replacement.
    Hopefully everything you say come true, although I prefer to be realistic and see how everything will develop to the detriment of the Alliance unfortunately:

• Khadgar goes crazy / neutral / corrupt or dies
    • Danath dies; Stromgarde in conflict or under the control of the Horde
    • Turalyon goes crazy / neutral / corrupt or dies
    • Alleria goes neutral or becomes an Hero of the Horde; High elves become massacred / extinct / neutral
    • Dalaran, Jaina and the Kirin Tor become neutral forever
    • etc...

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    An orc or BElf will take the glory. Rule 37, subsection B of the World of Warcraft design philosophy says the Horde must always be superior to the Alliance.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Pretty pessimistic for the Alliance's future myself... Mostly because Turalyon and Alleria will 95% chance be some fake-ass neutralliance like Malfurion and Anduin, as well as all the other Alliance 'heroes', while Horde outland heroes like Rexxar will be of a pure LOOOOKTAROOOGAAAR variety.

Is it just me that's getting a bit tired of these X gets corrupted by Y so we must Z scenarios? Can't we just get a mental end boss who got there on his own accord? Oh well.

10+ Year Old Account
    It'll be the perfect opportunity to give the Draenei some face time too - they could even be the centre of alliance involvement. It might be nice to see an updated and operational Exodar as a staging ground.

I don't think Danath will retake Stromgarde though. They showed zero interest in doing that when asked about the likelihood of its happening.

Any big alliance characters (Turalyon, Alleria, and so on...) become the leaders of a neutral anti-demon faction, the Kirin'tor goes back to neutral (The Sunreavers apologize really convincingly, to return to the Wrath status quo), the whole "Army of light"-thing is just a way for Blizzard to backpedal from that "'War' in Warcraft"-thing they were pushing heavily when MoP was announced.

As for the "Aliance fist-bump moment"? "Next expansion will fix it, maybe" :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiphan View Post
    It'll be the perfect opportunity to give the Draenei some face time too - they could even be the centre of alliance involvement. It might be nice to see an updated and operational Exodar as a staging ground.

I don't think Danath will retake Stromgarde though. They showed zero interest in doing that when asked about the likelihood of its happening.
    Yeah, draenei and blood elves in general need some face time, The first being cousins of two of the most badass demon lords, and the second being victims of one of theese demon lords popping trough their sunwell.

Deleted
    Wouldn't a Burning Legion expansion be mostly centered around the Orcs this time around? I mean it was them who got corrupted and dealt with the burning legion previously. It should be their time in the limelight for once!

Horde got one expansion of awesome and suddenly, the game has been all about the Horde since launch.

Alliance logic...
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh alliance can certainly shine... my boots. Get on your knees and get polishing.