Howmany days have you played?

How many days have you played on your main? I have 250 days on mine, and I got banned early Wrath so I made a new account, dont even want to know how much it would be with the old account + my new one.

It really makes you think about how much you actually play.

Around 365 days, most of it being from vanilla and TBC.

It would be interesting if Blizzard added in the default capacity to see total hours played on that account, to include deleted characters. I understand it adds zero functionality to the game, but I don't imagine it would be too difficult to do, especially if it had been implemented from the beginning.
    I'm not always right, you're just usually wrong.

When I quit playing on US at the end of TBC my main had about 250 days played. Across all the toons on my 2 accounts I think I had about 380 days played.
    My main on EU I think has around 160 days from playing the past 3 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Auddie View Post
    It would be interesting if Blizzard added in the default capacity to see total hours played on that account, to include deleted characters. I understand it adds zero functionality to the game, but I don't imagine it would be too difficult to do, especially if it had been implemented from the beginning.
    Not exactly what your asking for but the addon Altoholic displays /played for each of your characters it has seen.

Current Main: 88 days
    Was a casual alt since BC launch. Became main in 4.3 (Rogue )

All current characters (excluding deleted): 375 days
    Started playing in Feb. 2006. A few month break periods in that time.

Current main (made during firelands, 4.2): 152d

Old main (From tbc to cata): 182d

All chars (Excluding deleted chars from vanilla + early tbc and misc chars inbetween): 716 days
    Last edited by elfox; 2013-04-04 at 05:03 PM.

started at the end of tbc. hit lvl 70 as wrath came out.
    220 days. 150 of that was wrath

death knight 135 days-ish then warrior, shaman, pala around 80-90 day's each and my hunter 67 days,rogue 45 days the mage, druid, warlock, priest is between 14-25 days and that's just the high lvl's then i have a trillion other alts between 20-85 with /played aswell

My MaL http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Draknalor For The Glory Of Ecchi

105days on main, hardly play other toons but i guess that would add to 115days, looking at you guys i always thought i was high damn, atleast i got my main right the first time i logged in first toon still my fav
    i live by one motto! "lolwut?"

Main from tbc (t5 patch) till MoP came around .. (and since 5.2 again) : 158 days
    - Has 150k+ hk
    - Has insane
    - Shitloads of rare mounts etc..
    I dont really understand how people can have 300 + days unless they use anti afk bots to farm hours played

106 days split between my two main characters.

Around 550. And no its not awesome.

650 days since vanilla on all alts combined. ~30% of that is afk time in IF or Dala.

I know someone who has around 900 days played. And he startet during Ulduar.

hit the combined four digit somewhere between LK and Cata.
    was never afk-ing in cities. it's just an average of 50% playtime since wow launched.
    and i know people who have even more. aaaand multi player accounts (high warlord farm?)
    Last edited by temp123456; 2013-04-05 at 08:40 AM.