Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    For paladin's I'd reccommend Hand of Protection/Salvation on the main tank, all hell breaks loose.

Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    cast Ancient portal to dalaran in any raids and ask if anyone wanted a portal..... watch how many people fell to their deaths.
    This, my guild mage does it EVERYTIME, and people keep falling for it.
    Also mage portal on top of a portal that you need to use for the instance.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    That's why I bubbled back then when falling, so if I died in the fight, I would throw the blame on the fail DK/Shaman doing so. As he's the fault I used a cooldown to not be trolled.
    One of the officers in my guild back then had an addon that automatically kicked every shaman+dk from the raid just before Arthas takes the floor out. Fun times for a 25 man guild with several of those

I used to have fun with the mage trick in dalaran during wotlk (with all the portals and such). Sooooo much fun making a fake Orgri portal in the open spot to the left of the real one xD. And yes, on a high popu server this worked REALLY well
    Last edited by KaziOfTheSkies; 2013-04-02 at 10:43 PM.
    I was Once a Nab
    Then I rolled a Paladin
    Thats when I found out
    that I REALLY was a Nab

Or to people who ask for portals, if they're not very observant, play portal roulette and cast a bunch in the same place before they get there, take money, hope they click the right one!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KaziOfTheSkies View Post
    One of the officers in my guild back then had an addon that automatically kicked every shaman+dk from the raid just before Arthas takes the floor out. Fun times for a 25 man guild with several of those
    Ah, wish I had that. Could have saved so much time than having to ress so many people. Back then it was easy to find people to fill the spots.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    I like to whisper our mage for a Portal to Ancient Dalaran at the end of raid when people ask for a portal to the Vale. I click it and then others automatically follow, instant cast Flight Form on the other side and listen on TS as people start fall to their death's. I do rez them afterwards, but it's still funny.

Deleted
    Throwing the dance-grenade on people eating buff-food to interupt them eating.

OP you must be on the emberstorm battlegroup?!

Quote Originally Posted by Hughes View Post
    (When you couldn't just kick people out of raids).
    Go AFK and never come back, stopping the raid (Kara) from being able to bring in someone else.
    I fell asleep on my keyboard on Prince Malchezaar when someone went to take a dump and woke up only in half an hour when they did one more try without me... our GM was mocking me occasionally since then till the end of TBC

And on topic:
    - "Piccolo of the Flaming Fire" during raids
    - snowballing ppl when it was still knocking you down.
    - "Hey, guys, did you know blizz added confirmation to /gquit?"
    - "/gquit 5v5" - when someone asks how to disband a team
    - "[Insert random race] has a nice /camp emote" (in cities)
    - Ressurecting people on elevators, SSC one was great.
    - After some jokes about how to pick standby people I made a macro for our gm, which randomly kicked one person from raid - he never used it as intended tho.
    Last edited by Elhana; 2013-04-02 at 11:18 PM.

Considering how lazy Blizzard was with Noble Garden where the egg spawns are fixed its like they actively encourage ass hattery! Goldshire and other cities on my server; cross realm hell it is; are camped so heavily its downright depressing to see. I think hamsters had it better.
    iMac
    2012-03-05 : The day SWTOR jumped the shark
    Mages are basically "warlocks for girls" - Kerrath

This game goes to great lengths to insulating players behavior from each other. So I'm not seeing many things listed in this thread that are anything more than nuisances at worst, and rather entertaining at best.

Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    - Being an elemental shaman, waiting at the Thunderbluff zeppelin dock, asking lowbies who are waiting to duel 'for fun' and then thunderstorm them off the dock to their death. (Came up with this one)
    Balance druid did that to me once. How I laughed. And raged. And laughed. And raged.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Back on Cata Nefarian boss: I don't know if you still can do this, cuz i'm no longer active raider, but you could cast Mass Rezz in Spirit of Redemption if you were out of combat. That one had potential - I casted Guardian Spirit on me, so i died last, then immediately casted Mass Rezz and there you go - just enjoy the screaming on vent!
    Also, casting levitate on elevator boss and watching ppl fall straight into pack of mobs - priceless.
    Lifegriping afkers into lava in Firelands!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Glaedrr View Post
    YOU LEGENDARY GUY

OT: Claiming to be the best tank EU and sell lessons in trade for months on end and getting absolutely flamed for it.

VESTRIAL OF TERENAS
    <BEST TANK EU>
    This. This. SO MUCH THIS. :P

Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    List things you can do to be an annoying twit in WoW, so far I have

- Standing on/in front of mailbox with mount
    - Standing on an egg spawn while Noblegarden is active.
    - Being an elemental shaman, waiting at the Thunderbluff zeppelin dock, asking lowbies who are waiting to duel 'for fun' and then thunderstorm them off the dock to their death. (Came up with this one)
    - Swimming in the fishing bobber, annoying some poor fisher.

You actually didn't come up with number three. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_J0zJaVeGY

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Twotonsteak View Post
    You actually didn't come up with number three. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_J0zJaVeGY
    I really did. :P

I did see that video but that is not tricking people into their deaths. :P

1) During raids I had a macro that said "Summon stone incoming... clicky clicky!". I was on my mage.... lmao. Lots of ppl bitchign about being in Thera.

2) After doing the weekly raids during Wrath, we'd do like Patchwork. I'd make my way through the oozes and tell anyone if they wanted a port back to Dal they'd have to do the frogger run. Succeed and you get a free trip!

3) mage port on top of the hagara portal during DS

4) "portal roulette" lmao. Summon all ports at once in the exact same spot :-)

5) I would randomly BoP melee/hunters in the raid. After a few minutes I'd hear "wtf why can't i do anything???"

Gouging the MT of a world boss. It used to drop aggro.
    Standing on top of that jade pillar in the jade forest and blasting people off it with a knockback.
    Killing high flying afkers by repeatedly feather-falling and flying back up.
    Killing not-so-high flying afkers with the turtle shell.

1) BC Time: My ex decided to troll the SW AH by getting the disease Volatile Infection from Emeriss one of the Emerald Dragons, which happens to deal ~1000 dmg to the player and surrounding players every 5sec, and get summoned right in the middle of the Auction House. Fun times killing one of our server's gold hoarder at the time, and having ~100 players seriously wondering how the heck they died in the AH.

2) Launch event of WotLK: Same ex decided to get us bitten, become zombies, and bite as many kobolds as we could in the starting zone of Elwynn Forest and go through Elwynn with our army of the dead (before it was a spell) and ravage Goldshire. Fun times having people wonder where the heck those zombies came from while in the middle of duels... xD

3) Leveling in MoP: Working on my Night Elf druid, pulling a little (waaaaaaay) too much mobs, and use Shadowmeld. I hadn't noticed that mage behind me... He didn't stand a chance. :x

MY greatest prank so far was back in DS LFR.
    If someone doesn't know, the third fight takes place in the phased Eye of Eternity with orc shaman boss. I went to the real Eye of Eternity before queueing and then summoned the whole raid to the real Eye of Eternity and pulled Malygos. Ofc I was kicked after that, but to see 24 ppl rage was worth it. Did it only once though.

Macroing all your abilities to say RP emotes in party chat.