I don't get it!! please Help!!

Hello guys!! I'm new here to this forum, I've been playing wow for 5 years, and this is the first time in my whole life as a warlock that i have something that confuses me....

About priority of stats: This forums said:
    MMO: Haste==Crit > Mastery
    Icy veins: Crit>haste>mastery
    Noxxic: Crit>haste>mastery
    Maxdps: crit>mastery>haste (i don't trust this one not much)

all of them have in common that mastery is the less important, but for pets as a destru that stat is the most important, so u can't balance that.
    I've checked the top dps in WoLogs, and some Destruwarlocks have reforged all to Mastery, and some of them to haste... what should i do??
    This is my armory, should i do what mr robot says?: ww w. askmrrobot . com/wow/gear/usa/quel'thalas/zephonix
    (also, this page says that i make more dps as a affli, but i've make a lot of simscraft and destru's better)

thanks guys!

It all depends on your gear. My personal stat priorities change at least once a week at the moment with all the new gear I'm getting. If you really want what's absolutely best for you, your best bet is definitely simming your own character and going by the stat scales you get from that. When I'm feeling lazy though, I typically follow the recommendations of the guides on these forums.

Edit: As for your doubts regarding Affli/Destro, it actually mostly comes down to personal preference and playstyle. I can't for the life of me get Affliction to play the way I want after the Mists changes. Even though it has simmed higher than Destruction for most of the expansion so far, I've consistently seen higher numbers when I play Destruction than when I play Affliction. If Destruction fits your playstyle better, go for it.
    Last edited by Nerraw; 2013-04-02 at 07:49 PM.

Deleted
    Noxxic is on the same shitlevel as maxdps.

If you are simming it then it should give you your stat weights. Put that into mrrobot then do what it says.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj
    your a Gnome, how the heck does it feel to suck that badly?
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtacle
    Gnomes are awesome, and piss people off, how does it feel to die to a tiny pink puffball?

Deleted
    For destruction the stat priorities change depending on the encounter. There is no "this is better than that" because it changes from single target to multi target. If you have lots of ember generation (aoe) mastery + grimoire of sacrifice. If you have normal single target ember generation crit and grimoire of supremacy.

You cannot go by int>hit>crit>haste>mastery schemes as a warlock, because they are never correct for your gear / encounter. You need to know the mechanics and the reasons behind the changes in the priorities.

Quote Originally Posted by Filth the Warlock View Post
    For destruction the stat priorities change depending on the encounter. There is no "this is better than that" because it changes from single target to multi target. If you have lots of ember generation (aoe) mastery + grimoire of sacrifice. If you have normal single target ember generation crit and grimoire of supremacy.

You cannot go by int>hit>crit>haste>mastery schemes as a warlock, because they are never correct for your gear / encounter. You need to know the mechanics and the reasons behind the changes in the priorities.
    Bassically most of the fights where you would want to play destro anyway, you would be going heavy mastery, and most of the time still use sac.

If I go mastery and still wanna play with my Fel Imp, do I loose too much compared to going haste? I mean pet wise

Quote Originally Posted by Dumaw View Post
    If I go mastery and still wanna play with my Fel Imp, do I loose too much compared to going haste? I mean pet wise
    Depends how much haste you are talking about. For me personaly after around 6k haste, it drops in worth massively for me, presumably because my incinerates are getting under 1 sec cast times with backdrafts and other trinket procs/bloodlust.
    www.twitch.tv/xchrispottertvx
    Officer in the World First Guild Method.
    We are recruiting any exceptional players who want to play at a World first level.
    www.method.gg
    Currently playing healer (Resto Druid main).

I´m enjoying playing with my pet on PvE, and I went haste for it. Its really nice casting faster, and I miss that speed in PvP where I go mastery. But sometimes it just gets too fast, with group buffs, hero and stuff. I think its because my ms sucks, so even spamming my incinerate key sometimes I just miss some casts. This is making me consider removing some haste and replacing it with mastery or crit, I´m thinking mastery.

I dont´t want to stop playing with my demon (grim os sup) on PvE tho.