New Swiftech H220 All In One CPU Cooler Question

Hey guys, I was in the market for a new CPU cooler and was looking to buy a Corsair H100i. After a bit of research I found a new product from Swiftech, called the H220. It's an all in one system, with a better pump that actually allows you to add in other radiators and graphics card later into the loop.

http://www.swiftech.com/H220.aspx

For nearly the same as the top end all in one systems, you can get one far superior, it just makes sense. AS I am currently waiting for a store to come back in stock I am debating the fan setup. I know for a fact I want it to pull in air from the top of my Haf-X, but do I want to do a full push pull configuration with my cougar PWM fans?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16835553002

I've heard people say the Noctua NF-F12's are ideal, and the best fans ever made but I am not fully convinced yet to go spend 50 dollars on 2 fans, lol.

So what do you guys think? I ran a push-pull with a friend's system with the same fans and it ran pretty good. Do you really need 4 fans for push pull? I could use some advice.

The Cougars have 2.2mm H2O, while the Noctua has 2.61mm H2O. So yes the Noctua fans are better but if it is worth the extra money is up to you.
    Intel i5-3570K @ 4.7GHz | MSI Z77 Mpower | Noctua NH-D14 | Corsair Vengeance LP White 1.35V 8GB 1600MHz
    Gigabyte GTX 670 OC Windforce 3X @ 1372/7604MHz | Corsair Force GT 120GB | Silverstone Fortress FT02 | Corsair VX450

How much better is the question. How many degrees C do you think it would differ?

There was a longer thread 3-4 weeks ago about H220 with lots of opinions for and against, including plenty of links.

Could start from here if you don't want to bother dig it up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPfLKkyIJOI
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    All I can say is don't waste your money on a Corsair H series cooler. My H80 died in January and I bought it last May. The pumps on them suck ass and you are better off getting the H220 which is supposed to have pretty darn good stock fans from what I have heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    All I can say is don't waste your money on a Corsair H series cooler. My H80 died in January and I bought it last May. The pumps on them suck ass and you are better off getting the H220 which is supposed to have pretty darn good stock fans from what I have heard.
    My H60 died about 2 weeks out of warranty, but they just replaced it, not a huge deal really

Uhm they're releasing soon a H320 with a 360mm radiator and a sata connector instead of a molex plug which is just awesome. The H220 is getting that as well.

The H220 is a great cooler but it's noisy at full rpm so it's advised to drop it down to around 2K rpm orsomething. NF-F12 pwm's are fairly loud at full rpm for me but this can be notched down as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Faithh View Post
    Uhm they're releasing soon a H320 with a 360mm radiator and a sata connector instead of a molex plug which is just awesome. The H220 is getting that as well.

The H220 is a great cooler but it's noisy at full rpm so it's advised to drop it down to around 2K rpm orsomething. NF-F12 pwm's are fairly loud at full rpm for me but this can be notched down as well.
    Seriously? When? That's like enthusiast level, almost.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemmiwink View Post
    Seriously? When? That's like enthusiast level, almost.
    It's going for like months on the OCN forums :P Hence why I didn't buy the H220 yet.. I've read earlier as far as I can remember Q2 2013