Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Omen View Post
    I'd be the one in hospital? Don't make me laugh. I've never lost a fight, ever. I've been convicted for aggrevated assault aswell, what makes you think someone would even stand a chance when they don't even know am gonna smack them with my telescopic baton? They'll get their skull cracked with one well-aimed hit, if they do have time to raise their arm their arm will break and they'll be on the floor in pains and I'll bash them again with it.
    You assume several things about me..Might i suggest researching what may very well be clinical usage of the term rage, hyberbolic reactions as well as hormonal overloads from percieved dangers.

A person can do alot of strange things when thier subconscious takes over in emergencies....I just happen to be more prone to it then most.

Thus i don't feel threatened....Oh and to people in general please just look up extrene variants of the fight part of fight or flight. Everything i have ever said happens to me IS known to modern medicine.

15+ Year Old Account
    Anyone who is blaming the girl in this case is absolutely disgusting.

There are two parties who deserve blame (in order from greater to lesser):
    1. The rapist - obviously
    2. The parent/guardian for letting a minor get into a bad situation

There is an argument for the bystanders as well (and it's one I'd make), but those are the primary two parties who made mistakes. The bystanders didn't make any mistakes; they were just assholes.
    Last edited by Simca; 2013-04-03 at 05:24 AM.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    You assume several things about me..Might i suggest researching what may very well be clinical usage of the term rage, hyberbolic reactions as well as hormonal overloads from percieved dangers.

A person can do alot of strange things when thier subconscious takes over in emergencies....I just happen to be more prone to it then most.

Thus i don't feel threatened....Oh and to people in general please just look up extrene variants of the fight part of fight or flight. Everything i have ever said happens to me IS known to modern medicine.
    you guys both sound like idiots. badasses online are never badasses irl

---------- Post added 2013-04-03 at 12:24 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post

do you feel sorry for the guys on jackass when they get hurt too? what's the difference in doing something stupid and getting hurt and doing something stupid and getting raped?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DEATHETERNAL View Post
    If the world was like that, then a great many problems wouldn't exist. That doesn't mean we should ignore those problems because in some hypothetical world they wouldn't exist.
    No, in fact we should focus on the problem. The problem is the rapist, not taking a bus.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya420 View Post
    No, in fact we should focus on the problem. The problem is the rapist, not taking a bus.
    then why wasn't everyone on the bus raped. why wasn't her friend raped.....only one person went upstairs to be alone with the guys. she doesn't get raped if she stays where everyone else was...downstairs

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fizzbob View Post
    do you feel sorry for the guys on jackass when they get hurt too? what's the difference in doing something stupid and getting hurt and doing something stupid and getting raped?
    I'm not sure where you can even begin to establish an equivalency between the two. The situations are utterly incomparable.

15+ Year Old Account

The guys on Jackass are purposefully doing stupid things for large amounts of money.

This is a 14-year-old girl who has very limited life experience... children need to be steered clear of situations like this by their parents or guardians.

Your comparison is horrendously inadequate.

Just because you dont agree with it doesnt make it disgusting, the point remains that without her actions this wouldnt have happened. Im of the belief that you take responsibility for your actions, whatever they may be, its not hard to understand that the girl chose wrong. Obviously the rapists are wrong in every way and should and will rot in prison for a long long time.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by A Day to Remember View Post
    Just because you dont agree with it doesnt make it disgusting, the point remains that without her actions this wouldnt have happened. Im of the belief that you take responsibility for your actions, whatever they may be, its not hard to understand that the girl chose wrong. Obviously the rapists are wrong in every way and should and will rot in prison for a long long time.
    No, it's actually disgusting if you think a 14-year-old girl should be raped in response to -any- action. That's not an opinion; at least it isn't something that I'm willing to accept as anything other than fact.

You would have a -minor- point if this was an adult. She isn't an adult. She is a child.
    Last edited by Simca; 2013-04-03 at 05:32 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    But the world is not like that. SO what are the good folk like we have on these boards to say about the matter. "Feel free to wander wherever your fancy takes you young ones, for no where is unsafe!" seems too naive. Again, I'm not afraid of being accused of victim blaming for the time being. But where does that make you into a rape enabler, or rape supporter?
    My point is to focus on the rapist, in no way or shape is that enabling the rapist. In fact, to come to such a conclusion, you must believe that her actions enabled the rape. That's the problem with finding things she can do to avoid a rape, it means that her actions were what lead to the rape. Most 14 year olds that take the bus do not get raped, because the majority of people are not like rapists. Most kids do stupid shit, but few get raped.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    you guys both sound like idiots. badasses online are never badasses irl
    LOL quite true i'm normally quite the wuss and i have next to no muscle on me....Percieved danger however can do funny things as i said.

And i don't think i EVER claimed to be a "badass" merely that his threats honestly wouldn't scare me even in person. Hell sounds almost like an average day at a school i went to.

But nah i'm really no badass. I just know worst comes to worst i can make it through a good old fasioned fight.

TBH if anything the idea that i'm trying to paint myself as such from what i said really says more about how people either think or take things online.

But this isn't about some online pissing contest(and TBH i was gonna delete that post too many people have never even heard of pretty basic psychological stuff it seems and always claim i'm trying to be badass or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    She needs to take responsibility for being raped? Do you mean she needs to take responsibility for enticing the rape?

The guys on Jackass are purposefully doing stupid things for large amounts of money.

This is a 14-year-old girl who has very limited life experience... children need to be steered clear of situations like this by their parents or guardians.

Your comparison is horrendously inadequate.
    my comparison is spot on. she wasn't dragged up stairs. tricked into going upstairs. she went upstairs to be alone with 2 adult men that she had been chatting with. her friend was smart, she knew better

did she catch them having a 3 way? the girl wasn't screaming or trying to get away, had no bruises or cuts or scrapes and never mentioned rape until after the bus ride which is why the "suspects" were let off after being assholes.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ght=rape+false
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ght=rape+false

women DO lie about rape you know and a 14 year old girl lies about every fucking thing there is
    Last edited by fizzbob; 2013-04-03 at 05:36 AM.

No, it's actually disgusting if you think a 14-year-old girl should be raped. That's not an opinion; at least it isn't something that I'm willing to accept as anything other than fact.

You would have a -minor- point if this was an adult. She isn't an adult. She is a child.
    I never said she should be raped, in fact i said multiple times that i dont condone this in any way, but common sense dictates thats a bad decision, a bad place to be at that time. At some point your spidey sense have to tingle and tell you, "hey im 'alone' with two older guys i dont know, this could end badly".

10+ Year Old Account
    then why wasn't everyone on the bus raped. why wasn't her friend raped.....only one person went upstairs to be alone with the guys. she doesn't get raped if she stays where everyone else was...downstairs
    The two guys is why... That's where they were... If it were most other 2 people, nothing would have happened. The issue is the two people who were there.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya420 View Post
    The two guys is why... That's where they were... If it were most other 2 people, nothing would have happened. The issue is the two people who were there.
    they're part of it. her decision to go somewhere to be alone with them was another part. her parent's decision to let their kid out at 10:30pm without an adult is another part

10+ Year Old Account
    I never said she should be raped, in fact i said multiple times that i dont condone this in any way, but common sense dictates thats a bad decision, a bad place to be at that time. At some point your spidey sense have to tingle and tell you, "hey im 'alone' with two older guys i dont know, this could end badly".
    On a public bus, with her friend just several feet away. If the two man on that bus, was the majority of people in this world, there would be nothing happening.

15+ Year Old Account
    Again, when you're 14 that sense is not developed because you don't have the life experiences to have it fleshed out.

Hence why you would have a minor point if she was an adult. She's a child. She's not expected to have a perfect grasp of "common sense" when it applies to sexual situations.

10+ Year Old Account
    they're part of it. her decision to go somewhere to be alone with them was another part. her parent's decision to let their kid out at 10:30pm without an adult is another part
    With them? Do you go somewhere alone with every person on a bus with you? They were just on the same bus as her. 10:30 does not turn most people into a rapist.

Again, when you're 14 that sense is not developed because you don't have the life experiences to have it fleshed out.

Hence why you would have a minor point if she was an adult. She's a child. She's not expected to have a perfect grasp of "common sense" when it applies to sexual situations.
    how old are you? do you have children? if they don't know better than to sneak away with grown men they're attracted to at 14 they're fucking morons. she's 14, not 3, at 14 you know better but you're stupid enough to do it anyway. that's why 14 year olds shouldn't have free reign of a shitty city. she didn't try to fuck them right there in front of everyone did she? 14 year old girls don't sneak away with guys to hang out, that's just ridiculous. it sounds like you're 80 lol
    so out of touch with reality