Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    He isn't speaking about buffing hunters, only changing them for the better. By better I mean playstyle wise, not damage wise.
    He isnt?

My bad then.

I mustve misread his suggestions about buffs to damage, reduction in cooldowns, addition of a "mass dispell" and
    buff to pvp set bonus as wanting to buff hunters

Deleted
    i'd like to see pistols and hand crossbows , that could be the spec with no pet , gunslinger all the way

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still holding my breath for a petless talent and dualwielding guns. Personally I'd also like to see BM be more like Rexxar, melee oriented fighting on the front lines next to your pet. Sadly these will never happen as it'd be such a complete overhaul of the class that it's not worth it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Prokne View Post
    Powershot should have the knockback removed and be instant cast. The first one so you can actually use it in PvE and the second just because I like instant cast shots and it cant becast while moving.

---------- Post added 2013-04-04 at 07:22 AM ----------

maybe a glyph that removes the knockback and reduced damage/cast time would be good, the knockback is kind of annoying in pve, but good in pvp, but its pretty hard to get a powershot off most the time in pvp

Deleted
    Wouldn't hurt with ranged pets now would it?

What would you do to replace all that you lose on a hunter by not having a pet? Just damage? The only way it could work is if their was a spec built purely around it.....

Speaking of adding specs, anyone else think that might something cool for a expac, add additional specs to current classes?

Deleted
    Petles hunter spec should me marksmanship tbh, the spec is broken as fuck atm and can use a big overhaul. So why not give the players what they want and make that a petles spec?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    Anything that will make hunters better then they are currently is a really bad idea.
    They are already predicted to be in one of the absolte best comps for this season (Thugcleave) and they will
    continue to faceroll in junglecleave, KFC and PHD.

No.. hunters dont need any of these buffs you are speaking of.
    no need visual effects for enchant?XDcome on,don't be so badXP

---------- Post added 2013-04-05 at 11:53 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Henkdejager View Post
    Petles hunter spec should me marksmanship tbh, the spec is broken as fuck atm and can use a big overhaul. So why not give the players what they want and make that a petles spec?
    simply solution here,buff chimera and aimed about well,10-20%,and we re fine,when mm was an op spec,no one whine about pet,cause the damage was enough,was just to remember to cast web/roar of sacrifice,and no pet problems,if they buff chimera and aimed,the damage would be fine and no one should ask anymore a buff for petless

10+ Year Old Account
    Talent to increase damage with pet dismissed
    I like pet classes and I have nothing against this talent idea, but if this was to be implemented somewhere in the hunter DPS talent tiers, it would likely cause the same problem as the Warlocks and their Grimoire of Sac... y'know, the big damage nerfs to it and all because almost every non-demo lock took that talent previously which effectively discourages players to take that talent according to my PvE observation at least.

I'm hoping they'd remove Powershot's knockback too because whenever I tank dungeon I find it rather annoying that the knockback is enough to pull other mobs in proximity.

For cosmetic enchant effects to ranged weapons, they'd probably have to specifically design each and every ranged weapon just for that effect (scope, etc). They could perhaps aesthetically modify arrow/bullet projectiles isntead as that'll be mostly be the same across all ranged weps.

Quote Originally Posted by Mettimo View Post
    simply solution here,buff chimera and aimed about well,10-20%,and we re fine,when mm was an op spec,no one whine about pet,cause the damage was enough,was just to remember to cast web/roar of sacrifice,and no pet problems,if they buff chimera and aimed,the damage would be fine and no one should ask anymore a buff for petless
    Ive always wanted a petless spec and will keep asking for it until they make one. The only thing that would distract me from that would be another class that uses ranged weapons and has no pet.

Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    He isnt?

My bad then.

I mustve misread his suggestions about buffs to damage, reduction in cooldowns, addition of a "mass dispell" and
    buff to pvp set bonus as wanting to buff hunters
    I didn't say anything about buffs to damage, getting rid of your pet is redirecting the damage it would have caused to increase my damage. This is not buffing, this is just getting rid of a non player controlled animal that gets stuck on random things and runs slower than every player unless dash is not on CD.

The only reduction of cool downs I ask is for Powershot which is a minute long and takes approx 2.7 seconds to cast. Other classes have move that hit harder than this with an instant cast and a less than 10 second cool down. 45 second cool down is not too much to ask for.

Yes a Mass Dispell to replace Barrage. Why? Most people don't see a reason to bring Hunters over many other classes to RBG (Don't get me wrong, everyone still gets their groups and some good groups have Hunters.) but a nice dispell would bring a good reason to the table to make us wanted in RBGs.

and well it is asking for a buff to replace the 2 second reduction cool down effect of my gloves. Asking so much right? When Monk's get basically the Gnome racial in every roll, Rogues get a small extra % of healing (it adds up), Mages get a reduced GCD from Blink. I would take Monk's or Mage's any day to be added to my disengage, even the increased ranged from most other glasses glove bonus would be nicer than 2 seconds.

---------- Post added 2013-04-05 at 06:32 PM ----------

Ruthless Glad bow shows the enchant from the Glorious Tyranny "Bloody Effect", it looks amazing. If you seen it you'd probably think the same. I'd just like glow to show on all bows. Not just Ruthless's

The next class blizzard releases will most likely use mail and a ranged weapon, as there are 3 classes for all other armor tiers, and only 2 for mail. As well as there is only one class that uses a bow. Therefore, it is safe to assume it will not use a pet.

And since the next expansion is most likely related to the burning legion, we might see a class that has these specs ??? (agi melee) / Banshee (healer int) / Dark Ranger (agi ranged).
    Last edited by Libertarian; 2013-04-05 at 10:34 PM.

I heard this as well, but I don't want to reroll... too many memories and things I achieved through my Hunter for that