Unhappy [MW] Looking for some help, so lost

My HPS is completely random. I have times when I'm at 60-70k+ and times when I'm 35k HPS.
    On the same fights. I've been trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong. Can it be the class itself or the Pally Healer's bubbles stopping my heals? Is it my rotation? I just don't know. I've been reading for hours and am coming to a conclusion of it being the class having faults that really need fixing.

I have a Primordius/Durumu log in world of logs but can't post links yet.

Server - Wyrmrest Accord
    Guild - Team HMD

This is 10m...

Deleted
    Could be awesome with armory, raid setup, what/when you feel it's random, and a link to log.
    Or some basic info about your knowledge towards being a mistweaver..

Like when are you using TFT, talents, w/e..

Quote Originally Posted by Mushroomkin View Post
    Could be awesome with armory, raid setup, what/when you feel it's random, and a link to log.
    Or some basic info about your knowledge towards being a mistweaver..

Like when are you using TFT, talents, w/e..
    As for Random, I'd do 35k hps then next attempt it's 60k. W/o changing my rotation.
    Can't post links yet. I use TFT as needed. I have been MW since start of 5.1.
    Our raid setup changes depending on fights.

I know exactly what you're talking about. At the beginning of our attempts on H Durumu, I was doing >100k+ on my MW. Near the end? <50k sometimes. As your raid learns what they're doing, bubbles/absorbs/smart healing CDs/RNG will simply decimate your healing. Not much to do about it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Topsybear View Post
    As for Random, I'd do 35k hps then next attempt it's 60k. W/o changing my rotation.
    great, think dude.. just post the link and put something weird and obvious in the middle of it..
    As for the rest, your healing wont change that much unless you're doing something wrong or if you're not comparing equal attempts..
    You're supplying zero to nothing when it comes to relevant useful info.. "TFT as needed" - just awesome, then you should be doing fine..........
    and since 5.1? - well then you should start rethinking your approach or the possibility of rerolling..
    Now, you're telling me you run completely different healer setups on every fight? really? well then try just telling me the setups for the fights where you feel your healing is most random..

Basically right now.. All I can give you is, L2P or do LFRs (they dont really require anything)...

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is your raw throughput generally the same? If so, the simple answer is that your ReM targets didn't take as much damage as last time or the pally bubbled your ReM targets.

15+ Year Old Account
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...m/healingDone/ <= You?

Anyway, looking at the Durumu kill:

Healing Sphere is your highest heal at 26.6% of your healing? O.o You're missing out on a lot of Chi generation to cast Uplift and Enveloping Mist. I know there are some Healing Sphere proponents around, but I say try a more traditional Soothing => Enveloping/Uplift (ReM on CD) rotation. Save Healing Sphere for when you need burst tank healing.

Also only 20% on ReM? 42 casts out of 71 possible casts. Ouch. Get a Weak Aura to monitor your ReM CD. (Also cast one on the tank during the pull).

Also, Chi Burst is not working for you on that fight. On a fight like that, it's going to suffer in 10 man, where the raid splits into 3 groups (beams) during the highest raid damage phase. Better to take Zen Sphere here. (If you switch to 25 man, it's fantastic here, just not on 10).

Also you're barely using Expel Harm. It's cheap, guaranteed Chi and potentially some good self healing.

Anyway, looking at the Durumu kill:

Healing Sphere is your highest heal at 26.6% of your healing? O.o You're missing out on a lot of Chi generation to cast Uplift and Enveloping Mist. I know there are some Healing Sphere proponents around, but I say try a more traditional Soothing => Enveloping/Uplift (ReM on CD) rotation. Save Healing Sphere for when you need burst tank healing.

Also only 20% on ReM? 42 casts out of 71 possible casts. Ouch. Get a Weak Aura to monitor your ReM CD. (Also cast one on the tank during the pull).

Also, Chi Burst is not working for you on that fight. On a fight like that, it's going to suffer in 10 man, where the raid splits into 3 groups (beams) during the highest raid damage phase. Better to take Zen Sphere here. (If you switch to 25 man, it's fantastic here, just not on 10).

Also you're barely using Expel Harm. It's cheap, guaranteed Chi and potentially some good self healing.
    That's Durumu, I only use healing sphere on that fight for maze.
    Primordius my main concern.
    Can't link still. Need more posts.

15+ Year Old Account
    Cant do "worldoflogs (dot) com (slash) whatever"...?
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

15+ Year Old Account
    None of your Primordius logs I can see are kills. How's the execution on the fight? Are you going from 60k to 35k because there's less to heal or are other healers covering your slack (or sniping your heals)? Also how long are the attempts? Primordius really tends to ramp up in damage over the course of the fight. At the start it's really easy and then gets more intense. Early wipes will show lower healing than longer wipes.