Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

How many times have you hit the "1" key in your lifetime?

In your lifetime, not your keyboards, how many time do you think you have hittin your 1 key? Im pretty sure I have done in over a million times between all the games I have played.
    Last edited by Wondermine; 2013-04-04 at 12:27 AM. Reason: spelling and grammer is really hard sometimes

Deleted
    Way too many times to keep track of.

Well I used to play Age of Empires II and the expansion and in that game when you typed 1 it said yes and if you typed 11 it laughed. 1 and 10-19 I did at least a thousand times each. Not to mention I play a lot of rts where 1 is used for control groups, and of course MMO's where you just spam the shit out of your whole keyboard until it falls apart
    Quote Originally Posted by kasath
    is anyone in this group under 18? my parole officer says I'm not allowed to play wow with anyone under 18

I've played a Dps warlock during Burning Crusade and 1 was my shadowbolt key.

Soooo more times than most people hit it in a lifetime.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by palladish View Post
    Kinda funny how you have to add 2 to that number for that post!

10+ Year Old Account
    considering i use the numpad for my rotation and 1 is usually one of my most used abilities, i would say about 100 million
    My channel: Shirgadirth I used to do let's play's but now I do reviews, but not very often. Far too busy from school. Also too poor to buy games :P

Expect most likely about 1 million times at least

only the once but it threw the first punch

Not sure but a program that counted ur keystrokes would be cool, i have definitely hit space bar billions of times.

far FAR fewer times than i have hit 4. i had a hunter in BC, 4 was my shot macro. then i had a frost DK in wrath, and 4 was my attack macro, now i'm blood and 4 is death strike.

it's a running gag in my raid group that we "need more 4" when we wipe to enrage timers.

Well in world of warcraft, I'd say it was mostly 2, I kept 1 for kidney shot on my rogue, and 2 for my main combo point builder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wouldn't be surprised if it was 1mil + times honestly.
    Battletag: Vale#11596
    Armory - Twitter - Stream

I've hit the Capslock key way more than any other button. My pinky plays with it constantly whenever I'm thinking/spaced out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering that my one key is generally my primary attack, I've probably pressed it near Graham's Number of times.
    Putin khuliyo

Enough to have to replace a keyboard back when I played wow and raided.

Not that much. Now, WASD...

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe a couple hundred thousand. The 1 key was never one of my more used keys. The "5" key, however, I've probably hit at least a million, and the spacebar probably hundreds of millions.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Not that much because I play WoW on my PC primarily and 1-5 is used for buffs and abilities that have extended cooldowns. I use Q, E, R, C and then Shift+ those keys for abilities that are used more often.