Deleted

Disc priest T15 gear

Like stated in the title, I'm a disc priest and I was trying to figure out wich gear to take. I'm only raiding in 10 man normal mode and using mostly attonement in fights. So thats why I think full crit is the way to go for me.

The problem is that the current T15 gear bonus sound completely useless to me, and on top of this the tier pieces also have the wrong stats. So I thouth why not keep the old T14 gear becouse atleast those bonusses are nice. But if i Keep the old T14 gear then i will loose a lot of stats by not upgrading my gear. And I don't think the T14 bonus will make up for all the stat loss.

So am I right and is gathering normal gear better then the T15 gear for me? Or should I still get the T15 gear and start using prayer of mending as a disc priest? Or? :/

Deleted
    I use prayer of mending quite often on most heroic fights currently, it's especially nice during pulsing aoe damage. Granted I'm focussing moreso on haste at the moment but prayer of mending is only 1 GCD and when used correctly heals for a ton.

Also our 4set is amazing for attonement if it proccs with it, which I would assume it does.

Nah, go for tier 15 4 set. The buff to PoM is nice and the 4 piece can be about 5% healing I've read. The secondary stats might not be ideal, but they have more sockets, int and spirit so they'll probably pull ahead any way. Drop a piece depending on what thunderforged gear drops.