Deleted
    Speaking of pre-ordering W3, that steelbook looks really good.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    I can only find rumors of FFX/X-2 coming to PC. Is there a credible site that shows this? Because...this needs to happen. Now.
    PS4, what kind of masterrace warrior doesn't hold dominion over lesser consoles?

10+ Year Old Account
    FFX is already remastered on PS3 in HD.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyndeleron View Post
    Remember its not about how big it is, it's how well they (CD Projekt Red) use it that counts
    The starter areas and how there are no invisible walls being able to climb and jump over almost anything unless it would block you by being too high or loading screens seem to me they got that covered at least at the start.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    PS4, what kind of masterrace warrior doesn't hold dominion over lesser consoles?
    I Googled the subject and found a bunch of rumors of it heading to PC. Eh, I think I've turned on my PS3 once in the past three years? Something like that. I don't own a PS4 -- or any other console. But that's a topic for another thread.

In regards to The Witcher's size, I'm actually kinda concerned. With that large of a map, is it actually going to be populated with meaningful content, or is it going to be large for the sake of being large? Farcry 4 had this problem, I feel, along with some other games, and I fear that Witcher is going to feel unfocused because of it. I certainly hope that's not the case, but it's something I fear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Speaking of pre-ordering W3, that steelbook looks really good.
    steelbook? what am i missing

I can only find rumors of FFX/X-2 coming to PC. Is there a credible site that shows this? Because...this needs to happen. Now.
    It's not going to happen, there aren't even Xbox ports of the X/X-2 remaster. It is a legit Sony exclusive for who knows what reason.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    FFX is already remastered on PS3 in HD.
    Funny part is the PS3 version is already 1080p, and was $40 at launch.

PS4 version 1080p and $50 at launch! Cause we included the OG soundtrack bros!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    Size of world compared to other games:
    http://gamingbolt.com/witcher-3-map-...isual-settings

"When CD Projekt claimed that The Witcher 3 will be absolutely massive in scale, they weren’t joking. Thanks to a few NeoGaf users we can finally compare the map size of The Witcher 3 to several other open world games. So far the Witcher 3 map is around 136 km2 which only includes Novegrad, No Man’s Land and Skellige Islands. There are are around 4-6 regions more who sizes are unknown at this point.

That means The Witcher 3 is at least 3.7 times bigger than GTA: San Andreas (36 km2), 1.5 times bigger than GTA 5 (81 km2), 3.3 times bigger than Red Dead Redemption (41), 3 times bigger than Far Cry 4 (46 km2) and 3.5 times bigger than Skyrim (39 km2). In short, the final map will be absolutely massive in scale."
    Awesome, can't wait for this game

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Criiz View Post
    steelbook? what am i missing

Looks like there are a number of steelbooks with various Geralt imagery.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2015-04-28 at 06:11 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    Size of world compared to other games:
    http://gamingbolt.com/witcher-3-map-...isual-settings

"When CD Projekt claimed that The Witcher 3 will be absolutely massive in scale, they weren’t joking. Thanks to a few NeoGaf users we can finally compare the map size of The Witcher 3 to several other open world games. So far the Witcher 3 map is around 136 km2 which only includes Novegrad, No Man’s Land and Skellige Islands. There are are around 4-6 regions more who sizes are unknown at this point.

That means The Witcher 3 is at least 3.7 times bigger than GTA: San Andreas (36 km2), 1.5 times bigger than GTA 5 (81 km2), 3.3 times bigger than Red Dead Redemption (41), 3 times bigger than Far Cry 4 (46 km2) and 3.5 times bigger than Skyrim (39 km2). In short, the final map will be absolutely massive in scale."
    Am I the only one that sees this as a possible negative? I mean, yeah CD project Red seems to be a good company, but making a world coherent and interesting and not just Skyrim but bigger, seems like one hell of task for a company that has never done something like that before.
    I guess we will have to see, and hope it isn't just forests full of squirrels to kill.

Deleted
    Well W2 was better than Oblivion so the odds are favorable.

In regards to The Witcher's size, I'm actually kinda concerned. With that large of a map, is it actually going to be populated with meaningful content, or is it going to be large for the sake of being large? Farcry 4 had this problem, I feel, along with some other games, and I fear that Witcher is going to feel unfocused because of it. I certainly hope that's not the case, but it's something I fear.
    Indeed. It's supposed to take 200 hours to see everything the game has to offer. That number doesn't seem so high after realising how huge the world is going to be. I'm afraid there's going to be tons of barren zones. I guess it won't be that bad, though, considering how beautiful the world is, it will be easy to get lost in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

I wouldn't be too worried. If I remember correctly, they have very efficient toolset that helps with fast content creation and it has been in developement for almoust 4 years
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Deleted
    Hey guys

Super excited for the game, especially after grasping the massive scale of the world.

A little question though, I just bought a new GPU and a free witcher 3 key from GOG was included, accompanied by an absolute marvelous animated, interactive comic I could download on the homepage. Sadly it kinda stopped in the middle of the story, anyone can share some light for me on that thing? I presume it will be released at some later point or is going to be an actual quest in the game? Couldn't find anything in the web

Deleted

Gopher's 2nd part of his preview:

Nice, I'm gonna sub to his channel, good videos.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    Nice, I'm gonna sub to his channel, good videos.
    Welcome to the his Minions buddy.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    Welcome to the his Minions buddy.
    Hes awesome for skyrim too XD
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    Hes awesome for skyrim too XD
    Steve... STEVE!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    waiting for my collectors edition so i can wear my wolfhead medalion and dissapear from social life forever