Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorados View Post
    Agreed! Bane was so badass one of the greatest movie villains of all time imo. BUT the way he died was lame! wich destroyed the ending of the movie.
    The thing I didn't like about Bane was how when he first fights Batman he seems to have a pally bubble on or something, Batman, an expert martial artist, lands several solid hits that don't seem to do anything. Then when they fight at the end of the movie it's like he had Forebearance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Lets say you have a two 3 inch lines. One is all red and the other is 48% red and 52% blue. Does that mean there's a 50-50 chance they're both red or is the second line matching the all red line by 48%?
    ^^^ Wells using an analogy

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xylophone View Post
    The thing I didn't like about Bane was how when he first fights Batman he seems to have a pally bubble on or something, Batman, an expert martial artist, lands several solid hits that don't seem to do anything. Then when they fight at the end of the movie it's like he had Forebearance.
    His mask numbs him to pain. Second time the mask was getting focused.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naftc View Post
    Prometheus Rant
    I'm sorry, but you have no idea what you're talking about. First and foremost, I fail to see how Prometheus takes place in the future when they clearly show you the year, and it clearly takes place just a teeeensy weensy bit before the first Alien movie. Also the AvP movies are not canon, this has already been explained in-depth all across the internet.

There were no aliens in the original Predator movies. Sure, there was an alien skull in the trophy case, but it was more an easter egg than anything. Besides, do you REALLY think, back in the 80s, they were worried about keeping the canonical history of this franchise organized and without error? I'm gonna go with no.

Yes, Prometheus leaves a lot of questions...I wonder why that is? Oh, because 1) Ridley Scott is an amazing director, and 2) There are going to be SEQUELS? Damn dude, you just went on a total rant without knowing a damned thing about what you were ranting about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

The Last Exorcism started amazingly well, but the ending was beyond stupid. It COMPLETELY ruined the film for me.

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    I'm sorry, but you have no idea what you're talking about. First and foremost, I fail to see how Prometheus takes place in the future when they clearly show you the year, and it clearly takes place just a teeeensy weensy bit before the first Alien movie. Also the AvP movies are not canon, this has already been explained in-depth all across the internet.

There were no aliens in the original Predator movies. Sure, there was an alien skull in the trophy case, but it was more an easter egg than anything. Besides, do you REALLY think, back in the 80s, they were worried about keeping the canonical history of this franchise organized and without error? I'm gonna go with no.

Yes, Prometheus leaves a lot of questions...I wonder why that is? Oh, because 1) Ridley Scott is an amazing director, and 2) There are going to be SEQUELS? Damn dude, you just went on a total rant without knowing a damned thing about what you were ranting about.
    Buzz kill Lol but really it made sense to me and i like to think of them all connected and so do others. So to me what i said stands and if my imagination can go that off about one thing that's amazing. Still good movie just ended badly to me.

Prometheus.

It started sort of ok but as soon as they landed on that moon, everything went downhills. It's as if the script suddenly decided to commit suicide and everything that was left was what someones 14-year-old kid wrote. It even has giant squids. For a movie that could have been awesome, it was pretty tragic imo.

Hancock definately

Deleted
    The Village is the first that came to my mind

His mask keeps the pain at bay it flows with some sort pain releaving gass. Batman finds that out in that pit prison, in the second fight batman breaks the mask. And batman was out of shape in the first fight cause he had not train or fight in 8 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliot123 View Post
    Prometheus.

It started sort of ok but as soon as they landed on that moon, everything went downhills. It's as if the script suddenly decided to commit suicide and everything that was left was what someones 14-year-old kid wrote. It even has giant squids. For a movie that could have been awesome, it was pretty tragic imo.
    Agreed, was just about to mention this too. It had potential to actually be something original and it took that opportunity and flushed it down the toilet and decided to make yet another Alien-like movie we didn't need. Glad I didn't go see it at the theater I would have been pissed.

Quote Originally Posted by squeeze View Post
    I agree. A.I. ending seemed to be fully integrated/consistent with the film. Is there a book that it clashes with or something that turns some people off?

Never seen it. Damnit, now I'm intruiged!
    I've heard people "blame" the ending on Spielberg while they "credit" the rest of the movie to Kubrick.

The Prestige. When did it start being a sci-fi flick?

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    The movie was so different from the comic. In the comic bane put batman thru a long grueling ordeal with his former enemies and then fought a weakened batman.
    You cared enough to post.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tric619 View Post
    There are quite a few but the latest one I can think of is Looper
    It started out better than I expected but the last 20ish minutes where going from meh to worse until the end ofc wich ruined the whole movie for me.

I seriously expected he'd shoot the kid in the face
    How did you not like the ending?

---------- Post added 2013-04-10 at 05:13 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Gorged View Post
    Well i havent seen it but it just looks like a retelling of pinocchio in a modern setting from reading the plot synopsis on imdb.
    I wouldn't trust IMDB to summarize a movie like that. Give it a shot, you might like it. I thought it was fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by rayden54 View Post
    I've heard people "blame" the ending on Spielberg while they "credit" the rest of the movie to Kubrick.

I liked the ending to AI.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    We have a bunch of redneck yahoos that like to set them off in the cul de sac where I live, and 60% of their shit ends up in our yard or on our house. Not infracted
    Quote Originally Posted by zerocarbs View Post
    We have a bunch of obnoxious wetbacks that like to play their mariachi music where I live and nearly all their family ends up parking in our yard. Infracted

Any M. Night Shalamalamadingdong film other than 6th Sense. Then again, they usually don't start that well, either.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Law-Abiding Citizen

The premise was ok, but it felt like they wrote themselves into a corner.
    am i the only one who was hopin gerard butler would have killed everyone? including jamie foxx?

hmm, recent movies would be sort of hard. babylon ad's ending was kinda shitty imo.

Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith was great at the start with the Battle of Coruscant but then it all went downhill