Council 10N need help!

So we beat this boss 1 time already but the last few weeks we had some issues we had around 50ish wipes so far. We tried 2 and 3 healing with a pally, druid, and resto shaman. My question is that our monk tank seems very squishy we have a hell of a time keeping him up I was wondering if it is a healing issue or does his rotation need some work? Posting logs for Horridon and Council if you look at heal logs for Horridon there are quite a few times we he is practically 1 shotted. Any feedback would be helpful.

Logs: worldoflogs.com/reports/gtp2gahfakn6hutw/

Had to revise the link above in order to post since I couldn't post on my old account.

Deleted
    I don't know that much about monk tanks, but I will throw in some thoughts when looking at his logs. Basically he isn't using his toolkit as much as he could.

At a first glance the main issue I see is he lacks Shuffle uptime. On your two longest Council attempts his Shuffle is up about 50% of the time - this should be up to and over 80%!
    Guard and Expel Harm could be used a couple more times.

Improving those points should smooth out the damage he takes. I didn't look at Horridon but he should make sure Shuffle is up for every Puncture and ready with an Expel Harm after and/or Guard before.

Deleted
    I only had a quick look at the logs, but something that blatantly stuck out was the lack of interrupt usage by your monk.

a lot of damage on this fight, especially when tanking the high priestess, is interruptable, and im only seeing the monk with 1 or 2 interrupts max.

Interrupts seem solid from everyone else, but reiterate to them how important it is to interrupt either sul or marl whenever you're near them. If you have a coordinated team they can rotate interrupts fairly well.

Also, our first kill on this fight was done with 2 healers despite us using 3 for most other things, we were doing the "BLOW UP SUL NOW" strat and didn't have the dps with 3 healers to get him down before his sandstorm.

Deleted
    On your 4 minute attempt, about 50% of his damage taken is from interruptable spells cast by the priestess. He had 1 interrupt in all 4 of those minutes. I'm sure you can figure out for yourself how much that hurts his survivability.

Other than that I don't know much about monk tanks. I can tell you that even with zero interrupts he should be healable with 3 healers IF your raid executes 100% perfectly, but that's unlikely to happen. A lot of guilds 2 heal this fight so 3 shouldn't be having as much trouble. Still, shit happens. I should mention though I did see some of his death logs have iffy healing. Like he got overhealed for 200k at one point when he wasn't taking too much damage and then received 0 direct heals for the next few seconds after which he died.

I assume what's happening is that when shit hits the fan among the rest of the raid heals get diverted there and tanks start to drop low. The solution to this is to either heal better, avoid more avoidable damage among the raid members, or just have your tank be more self sufficient (like interrupt a little!). Or better yet, do all 3!