Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.
    LOL oh OP, I have a very similar situation however, at this point, how I do it, I play what I feel or what's needed 'right now'. Guild needs a heals? reloggin! Guild needs a tank? same. That's the key, play WITH PEOPLE. Be the hero of your guild, who always has the ability to help. Your wow-life will become rich and full, and have meaning.
    Teach noobs in your guild. You're an old hand at this now, there's the achieve of being admired and loved by your guild members, looked up to, and respected.
    Have you achieved that yet?
    "There are other sites on the internet designed for people to make friends or relationships. This isn't one" Darsithis Super Moderator
    Proof that the mmochamp community can be a bitter and lonely place. What a shame.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    In the kindest way i could possibly say this since i mean no harm... I think you play to much. Go do something else.
    That's a fair statement but we might want to put this differently:
    1) leveling one character doesn't take that long (assuming you're always only one or two expansions behind on your alts), it might take you one day /played with rested bonus to get from 85 to 90. Even if you do this 11 times that's still not 'to much' over a period of seven months imho.
    2) getting starter gear is easier than ever, after dinging 90 you can just run some battlegrounds and jump into lfr (thanks to the solo scenario you can use bonus rolls on almost every boss) and you're most likely decked out in 2-3 weeks at most. Of course you'll have to repeat that process for all characters, so it's still some sort of timesink but just imagine you run with your main and only one toon every week, that's sufficient

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    LOL oh OP, I have a very similar situation however, at this point, how I do it, I play what I feel or what's needed 'right now'. Guild needs a heals? reloggin! Guild needs a tank? same. That's the key, play WITH PEOPLE. Be the hero of your guild, who always has the ability to help. Your wow-life will become rich and full, and have meaning.
    Teach noobs in your guild. You're an old hand at this now, there's the achieve of being admired and loved by your guild members, looked up to, and respected.
    Have you achieved that yet?
    Now, that's a deep answer ^^ Don't think many have fully thought about that during the thread. Would sure give more feel to the game.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    I notice you don't do any PvP... there might be a single class you like in PvP? BGs can be fun with friends at least.
    Ex-GM and Raidleader of the MoX Purple Kittens Raidteam on Twisting Nether (formerly Grim Batol), RIP, Winter 2010 - Spring 2013.
    Armory. WoWProgress. Might start streaming Soon(tm) http://twitch.tv/szem/