Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KenjiNitari View Post
    Right, because the Pandaren on the Horde and Alliance looks totally diffrent from one another.
    No, but I still don't see it happen, especially if the horde were to get something like Ogres.
    People would complain so much about Horde bias and lazyness from blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by vertex705 View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/E771Urp.jpg

someone else did one of a dark ranger
    Why goblin/orc instead of Troll dark rangers?
    Last edited by Magruun; 2013-04-06 at 11:37 AM.

Deleted
    I'd love if the next two races are High elves for the alliance and Ogres for the horde. (Important note, High elves wont just be Blood elv re-color, they will have their own animations and models, blizzard isnt THAT lazy)
    To those who dont want more elves, i say, come up with a better idea!
    Last edited by mmocd3750dc86d; 2013-04-06 at 11:39 AM.

Racials are really, REALLY not correct. They sadly scream OP. Bonus to intellect? This makes everyone to roll a high elf. Ensured Crit Chance? Really? Does arena sound any bells? Resist Spells? Are you crazy? Bonus to Mastery? In what earth are you? lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    Racials are really, REALLY not correct. They sadly scream OP. Bonus to intellect? This makes everyone to roll a high elf. Ensured Crit Chance? Really? Does arena sound any bells? Resist Spells? Are you crazy? Bonus to Mastery? In what earth are you? lol
    Well, it ain't perfect, but it's really cool.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazomir View Post
    I'd love if the next two races are High elves for the alliance and Ogres for the horde.
    To those who dont want more elves, i say, come up with a better idea!
    how about, sheep

racial : immune to polymorph spell
    +100000% effect on wool bandage
    can transform itself into a "sheep", reduce threat and clear target (similar to shadowmeld but cuter)
    running wild : drop on all four and run at 75% speed, yeah sheeps aren't that fast

Deleted
    OP racials and Warlock class aside, it's a pretty cool creation. However, I very much doubt it will happen. 90% of the WoW player base doesn't give two tosses for lore and will whine that the Alliance get Blood Elves with blue eyes while the Horde get an entirely new race.

Cool, but won't happen. Perhaps if the game implemented other sub-races like Dark iron dwarves, Grimtotem and so on High Elves could be slipped in as an Alliance option for a Blood Elf sub-race. But other than that, it is unlikely to happen any time soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AyuZ View Post
    That conviction racial sounds op, guaranteed crit?! or is it like; 5%+ crit for 5 sec?
    quick

everyone reroll high elf warriors

I understand it was made for fun, but I think some of those racials would require some tweaking to be taken seriously. There was enough uproar over the Pandaren's Well Fed racial, these High Elves would have essentials for every class.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranorack View Post
    OP racials and Warlock class aside, it's a pretty cool creation. However, I very much doubt it will happen. 90% of the WoW player base doesn't give two tosses for lore and will whine that the Alliance get Blood Elves with blue eyes while the Horde get an entirely new race.

Cool, but won't happen. Perhaps if the game implemented other sub-races like Dark iron dwarves, Grimtotem and so on High Elves could be slipped in as an Alliance option for a Blood Elf sub-race. But other than that, it is unlikely to happen any time soon.
    I doubt the alliance guys will whine if Blizzard creates a new model, diffrent haircuts and diffrent aniimations for the High elves that differ them from the blood elves. (IE less snobbish)

I mean, if it comes to the point that there should be two new races for alliance and horde, blizzard are really stuck for ideas, for the horde it is obvious that ogres are a great choice, but discounting High elves, what is there for the alliance? Naga? Murlocs? Pull annother Gilneas on Kul tiras and introduce Fish-people with shamanistic abilities That get their land attacked by horde and turned into a battleground? What?

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    anway, if high elves go to alliance, can we get rid of night elves or something? too many elves!
    Well technically they're all trolls anyway. Three troll races or four, no biggie.
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.

Deleted
    as nice as this idea is, its obvious the jinyu will be alliance race next expac and hozen for horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fainth View Post
    I though high elves were basically blood elves? Why would they give them to the alliance...
    http://www.wowwiki.com/High_elf
    The high elves were once a significant force on the continent, but in recent times their numbers have been dramatically reduced, 90% of their race was slaughtered in the Third War.Following this, another 90% of the survivors changed their name to "blood elves" in remembrance of their fallen brethren, and no longer consider themselves high elven. Around 25,000 true high elves remain, most of whom cling to the Alliance trying to restore the glory of their once great people.
    Last edited by Wildtree; 2013-04-06 at 12:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanochan View Post
    Everything was good, but I'd still vote to get Demon Hunters, since we haven't exactly encountered the heart of demonland yet!
    If the next expansion is involving somehow the Burning Legion, maybe the next playable class will be demon hunters.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fainth View Post
    I though high elves were basically blood elves? Why would they give them to the alliance...
    Don't even compare high elves to blood elves. If not for blood elves, high elves would be long gone. They basically abandoned Quel'Thalas and hid like children while blood elves fought to death.

Well, it ain't perfect, but it's really cool.
    It's far, FAR from perfect. The racials scream fanboyism, and while I'd love High Elves in the Alliance, this display of OPness acts like honey for other people to bash them.

Also, do not forget one final thing: Racials are there to counter the general trend of people rolling Good-looking racials (good as to Good vs Evil). That's the reason Horde racials are a bit more powerful, while Night Elven racials for example are utter crap, but still very viable for randomness and laughter. Humans have the pvp trinket because Blizzard needs humans running around SW. Imagine if the Night Elves had an almost mandatory racial like Worgen or Goblin do: we would see only night elves around. The same applies to the High Elves: if they are implemented, they will need to have underwhelming racials for no one having an extra incentive of rolling one.

Deleted
    It's far, FAR from perfect. The racials scream fanboyism, and while I'd love High Elves in the Alliance, this display of OPness acts like honey for other people to bash them.

Also, do not forget one final thing: Racials are there to counter the general trend of people rolling Good-looking racials (good as to Good vs Evil). That's the reason Horde racials are a bit more powerful, while Night Elven racials for example are utter crap, but still very viable for randomness and laughter. Humans have the pvp trinket because Blizzard needs humans running around SW. Imagine if the Night Elves had an almost mandatory racial like Worgen or Goblin do: we would see only night elves around. The same applies to the High Elves: if they are implemented, they will need to have underwhelming racials for no one having an extra incentive of rolling one.
    So gnomes have a subpar racial because Blizz don't want people to play them ? I knew it, blizz hates gnomes !

Quote Originally Posted by RyokuchaMidori View Post
    So gnomes have a subpar racial because Blizz don't want people to play them ? I knew it, blizz hates gnomes !
    Gnomes have relatively good racials. A mana one & a pvp one (that is, if you have heard about escape artist & school resistances aside), but since you referred to gnomes, you should learn that blizz swapped their 5% int bonus for 5% bonus mana to not EXACTLY force people playing classes that need int race change to it.

Deleted
    Gnomes have relatively good racials. A mana one & a pvp one (that is, if you have heard about escape artist & school resistances aside).
    I was kidding mostly, Escape artist is a nice racial, but still not strong enough in my opinion compared to the human racial.

Quote Originally Posted by RyokuchaMidori View Post
    I was kidding mostly, Escape artist is a nice racial, but still not strong enough in my opinion compared to the human racial.
    Well obviously :P We don't want gnomes running around SW (they don't even have a capital).

Deleted
    Well obviously :P We don't want gnomes running around SW (they don't even have a capital).
    but they got a base camp now ! probably going to have to wait another thousands years before they can retake Gnomeregan.

Deleted
    I doubt the alliance guys will whine if Blizzard creates a new model, diffrent haircuts and diffrent aniimations for the High elves that differ them from the blood elves. (IE less snobbish)
    I'm not really sure about that.

Most of my Alliance friends love how blood elves look, especially the female model. They really wish they could play that while still being Alliance, now of course it's a matter of taste, but I can still tell some people would be mad if they suddenly changed the models.