Poll: How much do you like/dislike science?

Page 1 of 10
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia

How much do you like/dislike natural sciences?

Hey all.

The title and poll question say it all. I'm just wondering 'cause physics is kind of a big thing for me and I love it. I'm particularly interested in astrophysics but I love all of physics and pretty much like all other natural sciences. The only one I'm kind of neutral towards is chemistry. When it comes to social sciences, I even dislike some of them but don't hate any.

So, vote how much you like or dislike natural sciences (physics, biology, chemistry, astronomy, Earth sciences) and explain why if you want to.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the bits that don't involve much math.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

I don't see how anyone could dislike science who is currently on this forum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    Quote Originally Posted by Resies View Post
    Well it's true that people on this forum are probably more "geek" than people in real life, but from personal experience, at least, people generally don't care about science at all. From what I can gather, it's just a primary/high school nuisance to them which is why I think some might dislike it.

Im not sure how one can dislike science really...

Maybe Ned Flanders...
    "Well I say there are things we don't wanna know. IMPORTANT THINGS!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Mostly every time I had Science I did bad(Despite having teacher's aides help me or my parents). In High School....it got worse. I got a good grade but wasn't enjoyable. Science is a very contributing factor to our world but I wouldn't enjoy studying it and all that. Science is very helpful, I just don't think it's the end all to life.

I do find it odd that I come on here if someone doesn't like science you're sort of a pariah.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I quite like science, all types of science. I really like Physics, chemistry and biology though. Ironically, my job has absolutely nothing to do with any form of science, which is somewhat unfortunate.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like science, especially astronomy.

I guess i like biology n stuff...

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends on the area. Anything to do with exploration, I start frothing at the mouth over. Space and the ocean are both huge for me. I'm also big on physics when it's other people explaining it to me. As far as the actual mathematics of physics, I hate them. Can't stand working through that mess.
    Computer science fascinates me, as does robotics and various other mechanisms. I hate chemistry with a passion (again, math is not my forte), and find biology pretty boring.

I literally have no care, I'm not a scientist so I leave it to the scientists. I follow some things and think they're cool, but it's literally a whatever subject for me.

Dunno just seems bizarre to use what science gives you if you dislike it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why did you create two of the same thread. My answer would be like.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    and find biology pretty boring.
    L2life, you lifenoob...

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I love science, but I hate the math in them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Resies View Post
    Well I hate science.

Stupid "you can't pass C" law. I wanna travel the galaxy, dammit!
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    I love science. One of my favorite subjects, and the innovations we get every couple of years is amazing. I love technology ^_^
    Battletag: Vale#11596
    Armory - Twitter - Stream

How can anyone NOT like science

Biology is mind-numbing for me, and Chemistry is also sort of bland. Physics is fun. Computer Science (not really a science, but the verdict's out I guess) is the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Well I hate science.

Stupid "you can't pass C" law. I wanna travel the galaxy, dammit!
    Screw that, im rejecting physics...