Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Bring back shield block, solid damage avoidance against melee on low cd that sacrificed some damage but MADE SENSE. Hey i put a shield on, now the melee dont hurt me so much instead of OMG WHIRLING BLADES THAT DONT HURT ANYTHING BUT PARRY.

Bring back blood craze, warrior selfhealing is now the worst in the game, used to be the best or among the best.

Bring back some warrior unqiueness. Remember in WOTLK when we had a 50% MS AND unrelenting assault for when we overpowered casts? Warriors had something cool about them, now we are just inferior hunters.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thisnamesucks View Post
    Bring back shield block, solid damage avoidance against melee on low cd that sacrificed some damage but MADE SENSE. Hey i put a shield on, now the melee dont hurt me so much instead of OMG WHIRLING BLADES THAT DONT HURT ANYTHING BUT PARRY.

Bring back blood craze, warrior selfhealing is now the worst in the game, used to be the best or among the best.

Bring back some warrior unqiueness. Remember in WOTLK when we had a 50% MS AND unrelenting assault for when we overpowered casts? Warriors had something cool about them, now we are just inferior hunters.
    I hope you troll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefkow View Post
    Yeah.. i want that "unique" feel to make people want to bring arms warriors, i miss spamming in chat saying "MS warrior lf 2's/3's pst!"
    also BC MS hit like a fing truck!

---------- Post added 2013-04-11 at 10:27 AM ----------

unrelenting assault was great-like i said before, everything warriors get gets removed or giving to another class.

Deleted
    just bring back mace stun talent :P

Second wind at it's current state is abysmal. Sometimes when I realize I am going to die (a bit late) and start kiting second win will not save me like it used to.
    Now they don't even need to save their offensive cooldowns for <35%. That's how weak second wind is.

Quote Originally Posted by Valech View Post
    I hope you troll.
    About what? Shield block used to be awesome because it reduced a certain # instead of a percent. It could bascially stop most of a hunters damage while it was up. And yes, warrior self-healing is the worst in the game, you cant even argue that. And stuff like unrelenting assault was awesome, especially now when there are very little hardcasts anyway.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    About what? Shield block used to be awesome because it reduced a certain # instead of a percent. It could bascially stop most of a hunters damage while it was up. And yes, warrior self-healing is the worst in the game, you cant even argue that. And stuff like unrelenting assault was awesome, especially now when there are very little hardcasts anyway.
    So I assume you rerolled?

I want a bladestorm stance that can also fly at 310%.
    | Ryzen R7 5800X | Radeon RX 6800 |

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgsnstuff View Post
    Best. Idea. Ever.

Well... patch notes update, it seems blizzard brought back unbridled wrath but im worried if they removed the rage regen from 2nd wind... (seriously, bring back old 2nd wind and blood craze).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by esoterickk View Post
    Best. Idea. Ever.
    goblin glider + bladestorm = GG?

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    How about bringing back old windfury totem, warriors?
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

100% arp

as prot.

---------- Post added 2013-04-12 at 12:02 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgsnstuff View Post

Just realized that the Equip doesn't make sense....meh too lazy to fix.
    Last edited by Electromatt; 2013-04-12 at 05:42 PM.
    No world! You put YOUR hands up!