Problem with DPS

Hi.

I swapped my main-spec to Ele. Sticky guides checked i have weak auras for Flame shock and ES/7 it's kinda "priority list in dynamic group. Works for now.
    Done couple resets with AS/PE talents only, simcraft statweights was Haste>Crit>Mastery.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-oqghi9r24anauytd/

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Hulluna/simple

Need some advise.

Deleted
    I looked at my own logs (Twin Consorts only) and compared them to see whats going on. Here's what I don't get:

You: ***(Me

28.4 % haste ***(18.5 % haste)
    casted:

160x LB ***(151x LB + 34x EB = 185 casts)
    73x LvB ***(117x LvB)
    229 FS ticks ***(279 FS ticks)

in 9:32 min:sec ***(8:53)

I admit, I use the EB talent, which occasionally gives me 3500 haste and EotE gives me about 6% more casts, but still, it seems that your not casting a lot of the time. (These numbers are all w/o overloads.)

On twins you can put a FS on the 1st inactive Twin (Suen) every time she pops up for her spinning AoE dmg, That should give you a lot more LS proccs. Same goes for Iron Qon, everytime he changes his mount.
    Another tip for every fight: Macro Ascendence with Spiritwalkers Grace, since there's nothing worse than having to move during Ascendence. Happens quite often, at least it did to me.

Other than that, I don't see anything you're doing wrong in this fight. I myself am running EotE+EB, heavy on the mastery, and it works great for me. I can't post a link yet, but here's my Char:
    Zema - EU Azshara
    WoL: German EU Azshara - Hominii Nocturni

Thanks alot. I facepalmed to my LvB casts when checked. It should be 1st at dmg even with t14 and t15 2pieces? I need to do something with my afk. I did see ABC rule tho, hehe. Well practise it is.
    Last edited by JoniP; 2013-04-08 at 04:17 PM. Reason: typo