Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Moon View Post
    Wow that's insanely expensive o_O. You could get a 90m^2 4-room flat for that price in the downtown of my city. Still expensive IMO, but yeah.. London is insane.
    Welcome to London.

Move to Brighton. It's about a 45 minute train to London Victoria and then just Tube it.
    1 bedroom flats are normally £700 a month, 2 bedrooms £800-£1000, etc etc.
    Just rent it, you're in no rush. You've got another 60+ years left of your life.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dahorst View Post
    You're looking to buy property in one of the most expansive places with under 60k per year...what do you expect?
    I don't have a chart at hands but I'd bet my balls that London ranks pretty high in most expensive places in europe/the world
    While, London is not the most expensive city in the world, it is the second most expensive city to rent property. I know we're talking about buying and not renting, but surely the prices of property cannot be far away from their renting price.

It is the main reason why, I, as a french, do not want to move to Paris, and rather live in a smaller but cheaper french town.
    Last edited by mmoc29a7c2362f; 2013-04-09 at 09:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Luke-Hex View Post
    I pay £1250 a month
    If you pay that much to rent a flat with £34k income, you´ll never be able to buy something in or near London. If you want to buy something you need to save whatever you can for the next 10 years or get a better paid job.