Thread: Lei shen

Lei shen

What towers do you guys disable? I know the fat boss one but I know there other strats too!

We start on bouncing bolt, take it to 95 energy and then move on, and do everything possible to phase it before touching static shock so the shocks in the first transition are as low damage as possible.

The reason we disable bouncing bolt is that it always lines up with static shock in the second transition and can sometimes mess people up trying to stack for shock. This is 25-man so there's a lot of bolts and sometimes it's annoying to get all 7 people in for the shock.

The reason we don't disable static shock first is that it can lead to deaths in the first transition when static shock is hitting for 2.9 million.

Here's a video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxAX6WTeVkk

so bouncing bolt first then static shock?

10+ Year Old Account
    Diffusion Chain (East) > Static Shock (North) > Bouncing Bolt (West) > South (Overcharge)

Intermission 1 Macro:

STAY SPREAD:
    {Star}(Make North): 2 Tanks
    {Square}: 3 Hybrid DPS (Can heal)
    {Cross}: 1 Healer and 1 dps who have defensive
    {Diamond}: 1 Healer and 2 dps

Make sure each quadrant does call outs, reason I put tanks on northt is because that's where we start after the first intermission.

After 1st intermission:

Static Shock (North) > Bouncing Bolt (West) > South (Overcharge) = level this one up.

2nd intermission:

1 Tank goes to hybrid quadrant and other goes to 1 healer / 1 dps - stack stacked at all times during this intermission since diffusion is deactivated, call out whose taking what bouncing ball clouds.

Last Phase:

we had our top dps down the whole phase, make sure you stack for lightning balls after they spawn.

collect loot