Deleted

[Music] My review of Paramore (self titled album)

MY REVIEW OF PARAMORE'S NEW ALBUM PARAMORE:

After hour's of repeated sessions of Paramores new self titled album, All i have to say is WOW some of the most piss poor music and decisions i have ever listened too. What the feck happened to the paramore we all new and loved? The only song on this album, that brought me nostalgic memories was Part II (i think its a continuation on Let the flames begin?).

The lyrics to nearly all the songs feel lazy, and seriously WTF is with the Gospel choir in "Ain't it Fun" Seriously, in this 5 minute song, there is a gospel breakdown, i feel like i literally face palmed, It feels like Paramore has lost all of it's edginess.
    (it almost reminded me of the Jackson 5)

I understand that they are trying new things, new genres etc... That is why i don't like this Album, it feels like an experiment, and in the process i feel like they have lost Almost everything that MADE them Paramore. but if this helps them grow in to something better, i am all for it, i feel like this was a late April fools, i want my real Paramore album promised to me please.

Lyrics, now we know some of the songs Paramore have written, haven't exactly been exceptional pieces of literature, But come on, some of this crap gives me a tumor.

Most of the songs on this 17 track list album, feel like they should have been cut before it was even demoed.

I miss the old Paramore, this album feels like mostly filler, dead weight and bad decisions all round. over all i am disappointed and feel let down by a band i have loved for years.

Over all i am not happy. i liked 3 song's on the album and they are not even Paramores best work. "NOW" "Still in to You" and "Part II"

On a last note, this album feels like the one Gwen Stafani did before she perused a solo career. Maybe that's what Fueled by Ramen have in mind for Hayley Williams, Who knows?

Angry

This is what happens when the talent leaves the band.

I always knew the album was not going to be great but this is awful.

I want the Farro brothers back.

It does seem a bit experimental but it also seems like they're having fun as a band again, and I'm really glad to see that. It's more upbeat, happy, etc.

I like the fourth album WAY more than Brand New Eyes.

I like how people who champion the Farro Brothers constantly keep repeating this stupid "SOLO CAREER" line. It has no basis in reality. Even Hayley herself keeps coming out saying that its not true.

The music is evolving. That is usually what happens. I don't want a Riot 2.0 or even AWKIF 2.0. I can already listen to those albums if I want. They've been saying that this album would have different genres on it, and I have to assume that it means the Farrow brothers didn't want to experiment with their music. And now that they are gone, the band is free to.

The album is fantastic. There isn't a single song I dislike. The only one I'm not a huge fan of is "Future" and that's because of the heavy guitar work for like 3 minutes straight.

Frankly, comparing Brand New Eyes to "Paramore," I'm not really sad the brothers are gone.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2013-04-28 at 11:22 PM.