10+ Year Old Account
    Finally finished mine this week in lfr, this week was my 3rd week.

1st week: 5/12
    2nd week: 11/12
    3rd week: done

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pixul View Post
    Finally finished mine this week in lfr, this week was my 3rd week.

1st week: 5/12
    2nd week: 11/12
    3rd week: done
    How freaking lucky are you allowed to be?

Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    How LEGENDARY is it gonna feel to have a legendary piece on 9 different characters? They really love taking the feeling of pride out of every aspect of this game...nothing is sacred anymore. Dont know who on the development team introduced this, but they seriously need to be evaluated.
    How is it any different than the ranged dps in 25-man guilds that were running 25-man Firelands pugs every week so they could all have their legendary staves during DS?

What's legendary about this quest is the time investment. And, yes, it truly is legendary. Certainly more legendary than Warglaives randomly dropping off Illidan or the bow randomly dropping off Kil'jaeden or a 25-man guild running 5-9 Firelands pugs a week.
    Last edited by Belloc; 2013-07-25 at 09:12 PM.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Junezz View Post
    How freaking lucky are you allowed to be?
    well it took me... 7? 8? weeks to finish secrets, so ya =/

Deleted
    am i the only one who doesnt find it TOO bad? with lei shen always dropping 1 now, youll never be on this quest for more than 12 weeks, and most of the collection parts of the other legendary quests tend to take about 10 weeks each depending on difficulty settings.

also im currently on 7/12 at 5 weeks in, having only had 2 none-lei shen drops, 1 off primordius and 1 off iron qon

2 in the last 2 weeks... fun

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belloc View Post
    How is it any different than the ranged dps in 25-man guilds that were running 25-man Firelands pugs every week so they could all have their legendary staves during DS?

What's legendary about this quest is the time investment. And, yes, it truly is legendary. Certainly more legendary than Warglaives randomly dropping off Illidan or the bow randomly dropping off Kil'jaeden or a 25-man guild running 5-9 Firelands pugs a week.
    and u leave out the best legendaries that we ever got, the legendaries from wotlk...

Deleted
    This quest sucks! 1 again this reset! Thank good i can count on 1 more to finish this crap Next week lol

Got 1 AGAIN this week.. 3-3-1-1-1.. god damn it

10+ Year Old Account
    2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1.

*eyetwitch* I had a month off at a point so I was already behind but this is just making me really really upset.
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Belloc View Post

Had you played during TBC you would know the time and skill investment it took to kill Illidan or Kil'jaeden while it was current content. It wasn't just some random luck drop that every single person on the server got to have, it was a random drop that a handful (literally) of guilds got to experience per server, often times only 2-3 guilds.

Just because people at 85 or 90 go into BT and 1 shot everything and have a "chance" to get a warglaive doesn't mean that's how it was. People need to wake up and realize that the legendaries of Vanilla and TBC weren't just "omg all luck legendaries lawl", they were something only the best and most committed people on each server had access to, and generally only a few people had them while it was current (before the next expansion came out).

I understand that the majority of people playing now never played TBC, and I further understand that everyone on MMO-Champ will act as if they have been playing WoW since beta and they are the best player alive, but people need to stop talking about things they don't understand.

I don't care how easy it is to clear SWP at 90. If you think that Atiesh or Thunderfury or Thori'dal were just random luck drop legendaries then you need to ask yourself why only 1-2 person per server had them while they were current content, and why basically every single person on the server knew those people's names, and why people would gather around those people in Shattrath or Org or Stormwind to get a glimpse of their weapon (and the rest of their amazing gear).

Perhaps because it was legendary. Can't wait to inspect your alt's sick "legendary" in a few weeks.
    Last edited by Mammoon; 2013-07-31 at 05:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mammoon View Post
    I don't care how easy it is to clear SWP at 90. If you think that Atiesh or Thunderfury or Thori'dal were just random luck drop legendaries then you need to ask yourself why only 1-2 person per server had them while they were current content, and why basically every single person on the server knew those people's names, and why people would gather around those people in Shattrath or Org or Stormwind to get a glimpse of their weapon (and the rest of their amazing gear).
    Did all those people also make a campfire at that player and sing Kumbaya?

Quote Originally Posted by Mammoon View Post
    Had you played during TBC you would know the time and skill investment it took to kill Illidan or Kil'jaeden while it was current content. It wasn't just some random luck drop that every single person on the server got to have, it was a random drop that a handful (literally) of guilds got to experience per server, often times only 2-3 guilds.
    The problem with the TBC model was just how random it was. The guild I was in was clearing Illidan for months before SWP dropped, and killed Illidan still after SWP dropped. Guess how many glaives we had? Zero. We had 3 rogues and 1 dps warrior and none of us had a single glaive to show for it. And stacking rogues with glaives made so much of SWP easier because of the ridiculous damage boost.

We actually had 5-6 guilds competing for SWP progression on the server I was on. Out of those, I think only 1 or 2 had someone with a full set of glaives.

Thoridal was rare only because of the short time between SWP release (which was gated) and the release of WotLK, as well as again, lol RNG drop from final boss.

Deleted
    I finished it! got really lucky last reset, every boss dropped one, and the last 2 I needed dropped as well from halls of flesh shaping LFR, so I finished the quest and have my fancy cloak

5 this week. Need 2 more to complete. Would be completing in 4 weeks at this rate which is super quick.

Finished my mains cloak finally. Only 4/12 on my alt though.

10+ Year Old Account
    got 4 today so 6/12 only started last wednesday :P

I wish he said gather runestones at the same time of secrets lol >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Finished mine this week. Took me a good 3-4 months. About 3 or 4 weeks or so before the Lei Shen guaranteed one got put in. Then it took 2.5 months to get all my Titan Runestones.

So far, this quest doesn't feel rewarding because of getting the cloak. It feels rewarding because of doing that same quest for about 4 months.

1-1-2-1-1-1-1-2-1-1.

My friend started the quest a month ago, and only needs 3 more >_>

10+ Year Old Account
    All random I am at 10/12 got 1's for the last 2-3 weeks. 2 weeks ago a guildie got 6/6 to finish his cloak in a week