10+ Year Old Account

How do I become better at RBG's as FC

Hello there mmo-c ers, as the title says im trying to be a better rbg FC. Its all pretty new to me. Oque allowed me to get into some pugs some good some bad cant complaint too much about that. At them moment Im stuck in the 1500 range. As far as experience Ive gotten 2k rated on my hunter in rbgs. Character wise Im a Guardian Druid in full pvp gear along with tyran weapon im hovering very close to 69% resil, gear and enchant wise Im covered head to toe. Tactics wise I do what druids do sneak in grab the flag and haul it as fast as I can to meet up with my healers and run the flag back shifting roots, slowing/knocking back people of the enemy team, peeling for my healers so that they can keep up and all that, TRying to get my positioning right so that when it comes time I can dunk the flag. Being very vocal about whats going on and letting people know whats going on with my healers or coordinating to get something accomplished. But what does it really take to go far? I'll be first to admit Im not the best im decent at the most and thats even giving myself more credit than I deserve but my goal this season is to get a really good rating for a spiffy title but Im honestly not sure how to get ahead.

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Deleted
    linking an armory or maybe even a stream of you playing could help alot in accessing whats going wrong, I also would advice you to take a look at some of the better feral druid fc streamers (bailamos) and maybe learn something from there

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redrun View Post
    Hello there mmo-c ers, as the title says im trying to be a better rbg FC. Its all pretty new to me. Oque allowed me to get into some pugs some good some bad cant complaint too much about that. At them moment Im stuck in the 1500 range. As far as experience Ive gotten 2k rated on my hunter in rbgs. Character wise Im a Guardian Druid in full pvp gear along with tyran weapon im hovering very close to 69% resil, gear and enchant wise Im covered head to toe. Tactics wise I do what druids do sneak in grab the flag and haul it as fast as I can to meet up with my healers and run the flag back shifting roots, slowing/knocking back people of the enemy team, peeling for my healers so that they can keep up and all that, TRying to get my positioning right so that when it comes time I can dunk the flag. Being very vocal about whats going on and letting people know whats going on with my healers or coordinating to get something accomplished. But what does it really take to go far? I'll be first to admit Im not the best im decent at the most and thats even giving myself more credit than I deserve but my goal this season is to get a really good rating for a spiffy title but Im honestly not sure how to get ahead.

Thoughts? Suggestions?
    To me it sounds like you get mostly the gist of it, OP. Be vocal about popping your defensives too, so your healer doesn't do something like waste Pain Sup while you are survival instincts'd. When they are attacking you in your base, try to kite them around as much as you can and use ledges to your advantage (Typhoon). If your O is on the EFC, you should be standing on flag cap unless you are REALLY worried about gettign killed while standing on the stand.

Thats about all I can think of, but it is 4:30 AM so I probably missed some tips.