Page 4 of 57 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I don't mind what Vol'jin says, but the Alliance response annoys me. Instead of saying "Yeah okay boss" they should be turning Vol'jin's ultimatum around on him.

"Oh, how about we let YOU Siege Orgrimmar on your own. See how well that goes, and then we'll come in and kill off the stragglers".

Obviously Vol'jin doesn't like the Alliance, and there still needs to be conflict between the two parties. What pisses me off is that the Alliance's role in this whole endeavour is just to join the Horde's rebellion.

Quote Originally Posted by Harranus View Post
    Yeah even if his forces that you can see is weakened remember that he has his own army up his sleeve that we have no idea about you if they Alliance have a hard time now imagine if he has an army of killer monsters.
    So we let the "scouts" kill themselves finding that out, and we take notes.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Deleted
    What the hell is he being cocky for, a small group of trolls against the whole alliance force? I dont think they would do much killing

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    And that's exactly the problem. Players are playing the Horde. They can't just say "uh yeah guys, the Horde is no more". Also in Warcraft III they showed us that the Horde is good. (Not Garrosh's Horde) Therefore they must remain alive in order to help with the real bad guys that are threat to Azeroth.
    Garrosh's Horde is literally no different than that of Rend Blackhand when it really comes down to it.

And for gameplay purposes the players' Horde can still be absurdly weakened and Alliance can in fact take over if Blizzard REALLY wants to spice things up. It would honestly be a good way to bring about Alliance/Horde conflict to a brand new light and Horde can be underdogs once again.

---------- Post added 2013-04-09 at 11:32 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    That's all true, but it could be done without jumping to the Alliance go to Vol'jin to help and he tells them to do what he says or go die.
    Sadly I believe that the only way to ensure that the Horde comes out of all this unscathed is if both factions rally behind a Horde leader. If not then it could make for some SUPER interesting story elements down the road which is something definitely not up Blizzard's alley.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Millie View Post
    Using a device that is no longer in his hands. The Horde don't manufacture focusing iris' on an assembly line. The best we've seen the Horde muster outside of that was the ability to blow up a tree with students inside (A very Horde thing to do).
    Krakens, Proto-Drakes, Dire Orcs, the Heart of an OLD GOD... It's really needed more?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    How so? It would be Garrosh's Horde verses the rest of the Horde. The entire faction would rip itself to shreds if the Alliance just decided not to get involved.

And everyone seems to be assuming that if it's the "good" Horde on their own that they'll lose to Garrosh. I feel like they might manage to kill Garrosh. That won't change the fact that the Horde would be weaker than they were when orcs were put into concentration camps after the conflict.

The only reasons I can see the Alliance having to help the Horde is either because Varian wants revenge for what Garrosh tried to do to Anduin or the age old cliche of "WE DO IT BECAUSE WE'RE GOOD".
    Another reason for the alliance to siege Orgrimmar and kill Garrosh, would be the destruction of Theramore, seems like a good motive. Also : Glory, looting, getting to kill Gamon (yes, why should only Horde players get to kill him)
    Last edited by mmoc29a7c2362f; 2013-04-09 at 11:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jealouspirate View Post
    I don't mind what Vol'jin says, but the Alliance response annoys me. Instead of saying "Yeah okay boss" they should be turning Vol'jin's ultimatum around on him.

"Oh, how about we let YOU Siege Orgrimmar on your own. See how well that goes, and then we'll come in and kill off the stragglers".

Obviously Vol'jin doesn't like the Alliance, and there still needs to be conflict between the two parties. What pisses me off is that the Alliance's role in this whole endeavour is just to join the Horde's rebellion.
    This is Blizzard we're talking about, the Alliance will *never* speak with the same force and cajones Horde members do. Alliance never get their crowning moments of Bad-ass. We're there to help the Horde reclaim their capital from the ruler their Jesus chose as his replacement. We should count ourselves happy we even get to take part in World of Hordecraft patch 5.4

-Krakens

Uh oh, our docks.

-Proto-drakes

Didn't do much for the Vrykul.

-Dire Orcs

Gurtogg wasn't an issue

-Heart of an Old God

Fought and beat 2 whole Old Gods, and also beat all the "horrible" manifestations this old god left upon Pandaria thus far.

well i didn't realize we are getting a wannabe warchief to bark orders at us
    I guess that's the fist pumping moment, being commanded around by horde

I really want to see what plan he has, the alliance player probably just objected to his idea of breaking down the walls by throwing alliance orphans at them

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Garrosh's Horde is literally no different than that of Rend Blackhand when it really comes down to it.

And for gameplay purposes the players' Horde can still be absurdly weakened and Alliance can in fact take over if Blizzard REALLY wants to spice things up. It would honestly be a good way to bring about Alliance/Horde conflict to a brand new light and Horde can be underdogs once again.

---------- Post added 2013-04-09 at 11:32 PM ----------

Sadly I believe that the only way to ensure that the Horde comes out of all this unscathed is if both factions rally behind a Horde leader. If not then it could make for some SUPER interesting story elements down the road which is something definitely not up Blizzard's alley.
    Whatever, we all know how it's all going to end. Horde and Alliance together forming the Army of Light. I used to want to have peace with the Horde, but not after what happened in Ashenvale.

-Heart of an Old God

Fought and beat 2 whole Old Gods.
    Actually that's false. You beat 2 old gods that both had fractions of their powers.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh for fuck sake people!

His being sarcastic!
    Aye mate

He's pointing out that even though we might not want to work together, it's in our best interests to do so.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlizzardCS
    We're aware that some players are experiencing latency and server stability issues, and are investigating. Thanks for your patience.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kena Lea
    @BlizzardCS not being able to connect to anything is a bit beyond latency dear.

Quote Originally Posted by RyokuchaMidori View Post
    Another reason for the alliance to siege Orgrimmar and kill Garrosh, would be the destruction of Theramore, seems like a good motive.
    Or the invasion and clear cutting of Ashenvale and attack on Astrannar.
    The bombing of a druid school (Alliance doesn't know Garrosh disapproved of the attack).
    The invasion of Gilneas.
    The complete obliteration of South Shore and the desecration of all residents of the region.
    The farmers killed and raised in Andorhal by Horde forces.

Y'know, any of those might be reasons the Alliance would want to stop Garrosh as all these were done as a result of his war machine (and again, the Alliance ((and Horde)) never discovered the truth behind the events in Ashenvale that contributed to the war).

Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    Oh for fuck sake people!

His being sarcastic!
    Well yeah obviously. But that's the problem. He has what, 1/6 of the population the entire Alliance has? He doesn't get to joke.

Here's to hoping there's an Alliance NPC who talks to the horde the same way the Horde generally talks to the Alliance.

If not patch 5.4 will just be Alliance shuckin' and jivin' to their Massa Faction's orders.

Quote Originally Posted by Enosh View Post
    well i didn't realize we are getting a wannabe warchief to bark orders at us
    I guess that's the fist pumping moment, being commanded around by horde

I really want to see what plan he has, the alliance player probably just objected to his idea of breaking down the walls by throwing alliance orphans at them
    The Alliance orphans are TOUGH!

WOAH. Being the target of an assassination really gave Vol'jin a pair! I did not see that coming.

Do we really need Horde help to raid Org and kill Garrosh? Anyone with a Black War Bear did it themselves already :P

Deleted
    -Krakens

Uh oh, our docks.
    And the entire 7th Fleet. It was Jaina and the Iris that actually defeated the Krakens.

-Proto-drakes

Didn't do much for the Vrykul.
    But it did great for the Dragonmaw during the Second War, using Red Dragons.

-Dire Orcs

Gurtogg wasn't an issue
    It's an army of Dire Orcs, not just one.

-Heart of an Old God

Fought and beat 2 whole Old Gods.
    The first was after the combine Horde and Alliance forces strike Ahn'Qiraj and the second it was with the help of his Wardens.

This, of course, not counting whatever WMD he still has hidden. So far, they are working for Garrosh just great.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Well yeah obviously. But that's the problem. He has what, 1/6 of the population the entire Alliance has? He doesn't get to joke.
    And without his help to get into ORG the alliance armies would be decimated. He gets to joke.
    Aye mate