Thread: RBG Queue'er?

RBG Queue'er?

Anyone else think Blizz should put in a function where you can queue up for a RBG and find people within say... 100 of your CR? It would queue up just like a random battleground but instead put one tank, three healers, and six DPS together with near MMR. They already allow cross realm people to play together, so I can't see any negative reason they could come up with about it.

I really hope this happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Chingylol View Post
    Anyone else think Blizz should put in a function where you can queue up for a RBG and find people within say... 100 of your CR? It would queue up just like a random battleground but instead put one tank, three healers, and six DPS together with near MMR. They already allow cross realm people to play together, so I can't see any negative reason they could come up with about it.

I really hope this happens.
    Then what would stop people from just botting that shit up?

No thanks. Keep RBG's competitive.

what you just did was made random bg rated bg. what is the point then?

Looks good on paper but would just dissolve into premades destroying PUGs, bots infesting the hell out of things and ratings getting inflated to silly degrees.

Also as Loki said, why would you bother doing normal BGs? Everyone would want to do rated due to the much higher rewards regardless of they are geared, skilled or specced to a competitive level

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why not just use OQ?