Qustions about snapshoting

Hello, explain please, is snapshoting stats works for Grimoire of service and Imp Swarm(gliph)? Or they scale dynamically like Doomguard?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lenden31 View Post
    Hello, explain please, is snapshoting stats works for Grimoire of service and Imp Swarm(gliph)? Or they scale dynamically like Doomguard?
    Dynamically. The only thing that snapshots is the cooldown on Imp Swarm. If you use Imp Swarm with high haste then the cooldown will be calculated off of the haste values you have at that moment.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Dynamically. The only thing that snapshots is the cooldown on Imp Swarm. If you use Imp Swarm with high haste then the cooldown will be calculated off of the haste values you have at that moment.
    Would % based buffs such as the legendary meta or blood lust also reduce the cd? Or is it only proper haste rating that is considered?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Filth the Warlock View Post
    Would % based buffs such as the legendary meta or blood lust also reduce the cd? Or is it only proper haste rating that is considered?
    I don't know actually. And I have no Demo spec to check it at the moment either. Probably best to ask zinnin, he'll know.

Deleted
    Yes it does

Confirming this is how it works. I line it up with Bloodlust/Shado-pan Assault trinket all the time.

Hum?

Demonology Troll with herbalist + Bloodlust and Shadowpan trinket(maybe also the sinister meta) can anyone calculate which would be the CD on Imp Swarm?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleXdav View Post
    Hum?

Demonology Troll with herbalist + Bloodlust and Shadowpan trinket(maybe also the sinister meta) can anyone calculate which would be the CD on Imp Swarm?
    Would be kinda funny if you could reach a point where it didn't have a CD ^_^

Would be kinda funny if you could reach a point where it didn't have a CD ^_^
    Quick someone go test on Alysrazor! I would but I don't have a demo spec atm.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleXdav View Post
    Hum?

Pulling this off plus having super hasted + crit dooms with lei shen trinket on multiple target fights ( council ) would be insane. moarr imps

Quote Originally Posted by Flharr View Post
    Pulling this off plus having super hasted + crit dooms with lei shen trinket on multiple target fights ( council ) would be insane. moarr imps
    this isn't possible i just went to deadmines and ate the haste buff from cookie to 99 stacks it takes the cd down to around 3 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by powersummen View Post
    this isn't possible i just went to deadmines and ate the haste buff from cookie to 99 stacks it takes the cd down to around 3 seconds
    Oh god, I'm going to go do this and fraps it, brb.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by powersummen View Post
    Creative thinking! I'm surprised the game didn't break with that short of a cooldown. Wonder how many imps you could get up before things went wonky.

Got distracted by raid starting. Going to fraps this now.

---------- Post added 2013-04-18 at 02:47 AM ----------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQDMjgZpJkY

Had a lot of fun with this. Did it on Heroic first, but Fraps crashed. Got 55 Imps then because food doesn't despawn after the boss is dead. Got 45 on Normal in the video because of the food despawning.

Of course it's not possible to get the CD to 0, it's the same reason you can't make your cast time spells have a cast time of zero.

Although I'll admit it's pretty amusing you were able to get it to 3 seconds.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Quote Originally Posted by aggixx View Post
    Of course it's not possible to get the CD to 0, it's the same reason you can't make your cast time spells have a cast time of zero.

Although I'll admit it's pretty amusing you were able to get it to 3 seconds.

Actually, the cast time on Demonic Circle went away completely with this high of haste. I didn't fraps that, sadly.

Another thing about Imps, the CD actually capped out at 3 seconds when I was at like 40 stacks.

Does the CD of imp swarm stop imps from spawning from Doom crits?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkith View Post
    Does the CD of imp swarm stop imps from spawning from Doom crits?
    No.

10 char