Deleted

LF a weakaura for wushoolays stacking

hey, ive looked everywhere, im not good with weakaura's. I've actally got to the point where i can basically just make an icon and make a trinket proc buff, but not one that can show stacks.. i cant work it out.. i found one on the warlock weakaura's but that wasnt an icon and was a bar, but i wanted to know isit possible to even make an icon have a stacking number on it? any help would be much appreciated

Deleted
    It is possible, change the layout and add "%s" to the text printout, for more advanced tips you will have to ask someone else, I'm bad at WA as well.

Deleted
    Yeah %s to show the stacks and be sure to track the "Electrified" buff and not "Wushoolay xxx".

dSYvbaGlsY2uIzQuMRsA2u5Bkv7uf2lA3a)uHAyI8Bqgoj1XuvNJeTqfLLl4PelJu9Cinvrnzsz6uUOI0LLCDfvBKe SzH2oj0TvrFgQPbQVRqCyQYPLA0QsJxH0jvPULQ4Ak48kINrv9xvYJHy(zMst5gyvi6HuR3iqa0vrD5CxBn(1anaFT 14xd0a8miNL(uqP8vbRAxLskNu0OOXmLjJJr0YOcpktP9VFAWFqFbwFyHXNHeLqHBiqEI6IsJabO4G80yMsaYvmt5C UZAMPrJgLwJYrncfl0yCfyMcW7SqzMhFktDfIf6yxA0Orz0XXiAzuHNL9K(IUsF9b)DFy4eJpWWuaZpZHgJRakp(0O 4XmLPUcXcDSlnk3aRcrpKA9gbcGUkQlN7ARXVgOb4RTg)AGgGNb5S0Ngff5XhoLOrc

You can also import the bar and right click it in the weakauras options and convert it to an icon.

Deleted
    Hey, thanks alot! Ive changed it to an icon and modified it to exactly what i want, its great thanks alot

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ock-Weak-Auras

Oh I guess I should have read the whole thing - coulda just posted there . I would have responded with an aura.

Deleted
    Hey Woz! Yeah i should have posted there >.<, realised afterwards as i was at work so i was in a rush to just post lol, but thanks for replying! I will post there in the future

10+ Year Old Account
    Code:
     dOs7baGEsPAxIkBJuPzsQyUuKzlvFJuODsK9I2nj)KuL)cf)MkdLusdxKJbLohPGLskQLd5HKs8uLhtupNWufmzPmDWfPOUSQRluBwu2UqAAIQ(oPQ(munAk5Wu1jPq3MsDAjNNcwgPugMq8AsrMyzGR4mQGJY8Y3KrzNsyAP37yK8qm6y0PWTavPW1l6rDNVXj4WMlFonMtdC2CnUgdCzofSs7NsAlpx35BmWHC9ZaNDChkgiqGahGkC8JyGt5TVGbkHLZC)YaQYQ3iWjhlaNngRQDoOSFJaNxv2EOCkg4eGhbmWbgsNlHU4axcDXborVAhCjcC2(sXahyiDUe6IdCj0fh4sXDXjWLvQsyXahyiDUe6IdCj0fh4Y8TtGax140pwy5CC6xnWIs6gHtfBhqfo(rckHLZ6fUfqjDJWHoE5ubdPZvYofNa8YAsOvxPaoTywkywZe48mWzUFzavz1BCgvWrzE5BYOStjmT07DmsEigDm6u4wGQu46f9OUZ3iWfLsyZhjcbsa
    thats the one i made for myself it has a icon shows stacks and flashes slightly works great